GASOLINE is a post Tresspasser Dragon Age: Inquisition roleplay set in 9:50 Wintermarch, Dragon. The Inquisition has been disbanded, refusing to bend knee to the Chantry. Solas knows to much about the inquisition anyways- their weaknesses, fears, names, who their families are. He could use this information to his advantage if they were to revolt against him. He plans on destroying the world, creating a new one in his perfect image. Release the Evanuris, bring the world back to the time of the elves. But, unknown to most of the world, Solas is slowly becoming corrupted- and rumors of the sixth blight and a new archdemon emerging are lose on the tongues of spies and maids alike. The new Inquisition, under it's new alias, works diligently from the shadows and away from the eyes of nobility and the hierarchy of Orlais and Ferelden to gain information and armies to combat this new threat on the horizon. The fate of Thedas is in your hands- what role will you play in it's future? Will you be the light in the storm, or the gasoline that helps it to burn?

ANNOUNCEMENT 09.17.17 GO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LATEST UPDATE!
ANNOUNCEMENT 08.02.17 july of the month winners have been cast and gasoline's first activity check is in swing. CHECK OUT OUR OTM WINNERS & ACTIVITY CHECK !
ANNOUNCEMENT 07.20.17 july of the month nominations have begun and the masquerade ball event is still under way. <3
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.27.17 june of the month voting has now begun- voting will last until friday 06.30.17
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.20.17 of the month nominations are now open for submission. nominating will span from 06.19-06.26 with voting from 06.27-06.30. also, we would like to welcome BASILEUS to the staff team as our final mod- completing our staff team!
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.12.17 we've only bee open for a little over a week and we already have 32 accounts- 9 member accounts and 23 actual character accounts. you guys are the bomb and the staff are so grateful to be apart of something so special and unique- our members truly do make this site amazing! also big welcome to ZEN as our final admin to the staff team, and DAN and SISSY as the first mods to join the staff team. <3
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.04.17 we're open for business guys!
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.03.17 Site development is well under way and ahead of schedule! The site should be opening within the next few days or so. We would also like to welcome ALICE to the staff team!
ANNOUNCEMENT 00.00.00 words words words words

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

all the people say You can't wake up, this is not a GASOLINE. dream You're part of a machine you are not a human being

Add Reply
New Poll

CAHAIL, GREGOR, Warrior, Chaotic Good
"Faith without action is worthless" DISCORD: Basileus#8715
Basileus
// // mature?: // Offline
hero class: Warrior
spec: Seeker [Templar]
race: Human
shipper
request
development
//GREGOR CAHAIL
Well, we shall not stumble. No, we shall not fall. We shall not crumble. No, we shall stand tall. Well, death it will come. As sure as the night. But we will not run. No, we live but to fight. Oh, with blood on our hands. And dirt on our knees We tear at the ones. Who brought the disease.
Honour for All - Jon Licht & Daniel Licht

SEEKER CAHAIL
AGE 81
D.O.B SOLACE 17
CLASS Warrior, Seeker [Templar]
OCCUPATION Seeker of Truth
PLAYBY DONALD SUTHERLAND
Chaotic Good
[Excerpts of Seeker Gregor Cahail's journal]

Journal entry, 8th of Haring 9:29 Dragon

I have finally been given approval by the Lord Seeker to organize an investigation into the origins of Blood Magic. In order to find a solution to the blood magic problem which has plagued the world since time immemorial, one must first understand it.

Popular knowledge states that blood magic was learned by the ancient Magisters of Tevinter from the Old Gods but I believe it was learned from the ancient elves. Unfortunately almost all knowledge about them is lost and thus any attempt to investigate down that path will likely be futile. I have instead decided to focus my efforts into investigating the secrets of Kirkwall. Its long history of blood magic will almost certainly help me in my endeavor to understand its origins.

For the task of investigating Kirkwall I will need to assemble a team that I trust, I have already thought of two people for this task. I will likely require a historian knowledgeable about Kirkwall and its surrounding area, a mage and an expert on elven lore. For the first two matter I already have people in mind but the last one may be slightly more difficult to recruit.

Brother Kerowen is one of the foremost scholars on the history of the Free Marches and an old friend of mine. We grew up together in the Chantry orphanages and while we have not seen each other for quite some time, I am sure he will be more than willing to help me out in this endeavor. All I will need to mention is the possibility of uncovering more on the history of the Free Marches.

As for the mage I had in mind, getting her to agree to this may be slightly more difficult. While I trust Senior Enchanter Felestia of the White Spire with my life, we have history which may make her less than pleased to see me. She will likely need more convincing than Kerowen but in the end I believe I will be able to convince her to assist me in this endeavor.

Journal entry, 12th of Wintermarch 9:30 Dragon

As expected, recruiting Kerowan went off without a hitch and Felestia was less than pleased at my presence but in the end agreed to assist me. On our journey to Kirkwall however a Dalish mage named Vahnel mistook me for a Templar and surrendered into my custody. He claims that his Keeper has gone mad with blood magic and had been possessed by a demon. He requests my help to deal with the matter.

My arrival to Kirkwall will likely be delayed for a while, I will have to head to return to Starkhaven to commandeer a portion of its garrison of Templars to assist me with this matter.

Journal entry, 15th of Wintermarch 9:30 Dragon

Vahnel had indeed spoken the truth. He lead me to his clan and what we found was a horror story. His Keeper had indeed gone made with blood magic. With the aid of Felestia, Vahnel and the Starkhaven Templar's, we managed to resolve the situation but regretfully we failed to save Vahnel's clan. Most had either already been sacrificed, been driven mad or killed during the fighting.

With the loss of his clan to blood magic, Vahnel agreed to assist me in my endeavor in Kirkwall. Since I believe the ancient Tevinters learned blood magic from the ancient elves, a Dalish elf in my opinion could be quite an asset to the investigation. While I have only known Vahnel for a short time, he had surrendered into my custody of his own free will and saw first hand the horrors of blood magic thus I am inclined to believe he can be trusted and will not succumb to blood magic.

If Vahnel does however succumb to blood magic, Felestia knows what must be done.

I have also received news that will make me unable to accompany Kerowan, Felestia and Vahnel to Kirkwall. The Lord Seeker requests my presence and since the team has been assembled, I shall humour him for the time being and go see what the Lord Seeker wants. They are my Band of Three.

Journal entry, 30th of Guardian 9:30 Dragon

Kerowen has been keeping me informed of the investigations developments with letters and unfortunately it is going rather slow. While they have recovered quite a few priceless tomes, they have yet to get any closer to solving the enigma of Kirkwall. I have directed Kerowan sent the tomes back to the Grand Cathedral in Val Royeaux for safekeeping. The knowledge they contain while not useful for our goals are still quite important and thus need to be preserved.

Even though progress is slow I have faith in the Band of Three, they all share my hatred of Blood magic and will stop at nothing to uncover the secrets of Kirkwall.

Journal entry, 10st of August 9:30 Dragon

Kerowen has informed me that the Band of Three recent progress. The reports he has sent me are starting to look most promising. He has also stated that Vahnel's help has been most invaluable in the efforts of uncovering the secrets of Kirkwall. It seems I have made the correct decision regarding Vahnel.

Journal entry, 1st of Haring 9:33 Dragon

Vahnel is dead. Kerowen has informed me in his latest letter that they were attacked by Maleficarum. While I have not known Vahnel well his help was most valuable for the investigation and his loss shall be mourned. The investigation into the Enigma of Kirkwall must however continue, the work is too important to stop.

If we can figure out why is Kirkwall infested with Blood mages and Demons, we may just be able to figure out a way to end it. If we can end the problem of a city as problematic as Kirkwall, the end of Blood magic may just be within reach.

Journal entry, 30st of Drakonis 9:34 Dragon

Kerowan has sent me another letter, this is the first he has sent me in quite some time. He has informed me that ever since the death of Vahnel, progress has slowed down. While I am not pleased to hear that progress has slowed, I am pleased to hear that Kerowan and Felestia are still alive. I had feared for the worst when I heard about the Qunari invasion of Kirkwall,

Journal entry, 1st of Solace 9:35 Dragon

Kerowen has sent me a rather disturbing letter, the revelations he uncovered about the city are quite frankly horrifying to think about. It seems the entire city of Kirkwall is one massive conduit for the channeling of blood magic. What in the Maker's name were the ancient Tevinters trying to do there? Kerowan has also asked for me to go to Kirkwall to directly aid him.

I have stayed away from the investigation directly for too long. While I am still on a mission for the Lord Seeker, he can be damned if he expects me to simply abandon my friends. I shall be immediately heading to aide Kerowan and Felestia.

Journal entry, 8th of Kingsway 9:35 Dragon

I write with great sorrow that the Band of Three is dead. I have arrive too late to help Kerowen and Felestia. When I did arrive only Kerowen still lived but severely injured and appears to have lost his mind. I found him burning all the research the Band of Three conducted, rambling about how there are somethings man is not supposed to know.

He bled out from his injuries before he could destroy all the research and from the little bits I saved there are mentions of the Fell Grimoire and the Forgotten Ones. Even with the small parts I managed to save the implications they have are quite disturbing. If only I had come to their aid sooner, perhaps Kerowan and Felestia would still be alive. I have lost two of my oldest of friends today and while Felestia and I had a falling out many years ago, she was and still is my friend.

I shall honour their sacrifce and attempt to continue their work even if it means my own destruction..

FRIENDS:

Most of Cahail's friends would be Chantry folk, Templars and fellow Seekers. He has however travelled all over Thedas over the course of his long life and thus is sure to have picked a few friends all over the place. Mainly as long as you are not a blood mage, Cahail is likely to be a somewhat friendly individual.

ENEMIES:

Anyone who uses or associates with blood magic is on the top of Cahail's shit list and are in for a rough time around him. Sure he may be an old man but he is still quite dangerous even in his advanced age. Cahail is likely to be disliked by the more traditional elements of the Chantry too, while he is a devout Andrastian, he is alot more open minded in some matters and known to be a maverick among the Seekers of Truth.

Basileus
CONTACT >> PM, DISCORD TIMEZONE >> PACIFIC STANDARD
Well not much to say here apart from the fact that I am a twenty something year old professional lazy asshole from Canada.
THEONS @ SHINE
"No day but today." DISCORD: cori_wonderland#1774
Alice
// // mature?: // Offline
hero class: Warrior
spec: Blood Made
race: Human
shipper
request
development

Welcome to Gasoline! We are super stoked to have you here! Wow, Basileus! This application was awesome and we love the letter-style/journal entry-style that you chose for your application. Gregor seems awesome - and his quest is so important, especially during these troubled time! Don't forget to do your claims!

Now that you have been approved, please fill out all appropriate claims:
FACE CLAIM
MEMBER DIRECTORY - with your OCC account
MAJOR ROLE CLAIM
MINOR ROLE CLAIM
CANON LIST

Thank you for joining the Gasoline family, and happy roleplaying!

Don't forget: now that you have been accepted, you can start shipping with other characters! Go crazy!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES

ruinandrise DW