GASOLINE is a post Tresspasser Dragon Age: Inquisition roleplay set in 9:50 Wintermarch, Dragon. The Inquisition has been disbanded, refusing to bend knee to the Chantry. Solas knows to much about the inquisition anyways- their weaknesses, fears, names, who their families are. He could use this information to his advantage if they were to revolt against him. He plans on destroying the world, creating a new one in his perfect image. Release the Evanuris, bring the world back to the time of the elves. But, unknown to most of the world, Solas is slowly becoming corrupted- and rumors of the sixth blight and a new archdemon emerging are lose on the tongues of spies and maids alike. The new Inquisition, under it's new alias, works diligently from the shadows and away from the eyes of nobility and the hierarchy of Orlais and Ferelden to gain information and armies to combat this new threat on the horizon. The fate of Thedas is in your hands- what role will you play in it's future? Will you be the light in the storm, or the gasoline that helps it to burn?

ANNOUNCEMENT 09.17.17 GO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LATEST UPDATE!
ANNOUNCEMENT 08.02.17 july of the month winners have been cast and gasoline's first activity check is in swing. CHECK OUT OUR OTM WINNERS & ACTIVITY CHECK !
ANNOUNCEMENT 07.20.17 july of the month nominations have begun and the masquerade ball event is still under way. <3
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.27.17 june of the month voting has now begun- voting will last until friday 06.30.17
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.20.17 of the month nominations are now open for submission. nominating will span from 06.19-06.26 with voting from 06.27-06.30. also, we would like to welcome BASILEUS to the staff team as our final mod- completing our staff team!
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.12.17 we've only bee open for a little over a week and we already have 32 accounts- 9 member accounts and 23 actual character accounts. you guys are the bomb and the staff are so grateful to be apart of something so special and unique- our members truly do make this site amazing! also big welcome to ZEN as our final admin to the staff team, and DAN and SISSY as the first mods to join the staff team. <3
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.04.17 we're open for business guys!
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.03.17 Site development is well under way and ahead of schedule! The site should be opening within the next few days or so. We would also like to welcome ALICE to the staff team!
ANNOUNCEMENT 00.00.00 words words words words

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

all the people say You can't wake up, this is not a GASOLINE. dream You're part of a machine you are not a human being

Add Reply
New Poll

winchester, valentin, mage, chaotic good
"Someday, I will hold you in my arms again." DISCORD: Zen #9243
Zen
// // mature?: // Offline
hero class: Mage
spec: Necromancer
race: Human
shipper
request
development
//VALENTIN WINCHESTER
When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.

VAL
AGE 30
D.O.B HARVESTMERE 18
CLASS MAGE: NECROMANCER
OCCUPATION BLACKSMITH/MERCHANT
PLAYBY LEE JOON KI
CHAOTIC GOOD
“As she took her last breath, you took your first, my son.”

As she held you in her arms, her shoulder-length brunette locks tickling her cheekbones as she wheezed breathlessly, she smiled. The weight of death was hanging over her shoulders and you could see it in her eyes that she knew she only has a few seconds left, but as she laid eyes on you, her lips turned up into the greatest of smiles. She marveled in your chocolate brown eyes and let out a small chuckle. Her grip was weak as she laid back against the pillow, her gaze lifting until it landed on your father, his eyes were glossy as he smiled at his wife. “I love you, darling.” She managed to voice out, before she took in one last deep breath, a breath that would last her a lifetime. As she fell limp, your father took you in his arms and let out his cries of agony at losing his wife. He held you tightly as if he were afraid you’d be lost too, and without knowing what was happening, you cried too.

Two days later, your father was watching his wife be buried, dressed in a long white gown, the one she’d worn during their wedding, with her ring shining brightly against her pale skin. It was a long, hard goodbye and he’d cried an ocean of tears as he watched her leave him. He was scared beyond belief, he was quite clueless on how to take care of a child but he vowed to give you the best life you could have, he didn’t want to let her down. As he held you in his arms that night, he sung you to sleep, a quiet, loving lullaby that allowed you to fall gently into the world of slumber. He had lain you down in your crib, the oak wood crib that your mother had built especially for you, before he returned to his own bed. He cried against his wife’s pillow, clutching it with all that he had, but as he fell farther in sleep, he whispered to himself that that would be the final time he would cry. He promised to be strong, not only for you, but for her as well.

You were now his most prized possession and he promised that he would never let anything happen to you.

“Please, take me, my son is all that I have, I can’t afford to lose him. Take me instead.”

Your father tried his best, but you were becoming weak, you could only lay in bed sipping softly at spoonfuls of soup. You were dying and your father couldn’t pay for the treatment you needed, so he borrowed what he could from his counterparts around town, promising he’d pay them back in record time, a week at most. A week turned into a month, a month turned into a year. They were expecting to be paid, but your father wasn’t able to make enough money to cover all of his debt. While you were alive and well, he was becoming crippled under his mountain of debts. Those whom he had borrowed from were becoming angry, they broke into the house and trashed everything, leaving you crying in the corner, with a scar across your left eye. It began at your bottom eyelid and gradually led up the bridge of your nose.

They had left you with a message, if your father didn’t pay within the month, they were planning to kill you.

The month passed and still your father was unable to pay. They captured you in the night and held you captive for more than a week. You could still remember the moment when your father has stumbled into that run down old building, holding nothing but a few coins in his hand, it was all he had. He was beaten and bloody, courtesy of the men guarding the place, but still you fell to your knees and cried, running for your father just a moment later. You didn’t get very far until feeling a sharp slap against your cheek. Your father became enraged, pleading for your life and telling them to take him instead. You watched as they held your father and stabbed him countless times in the abdomen. You could still remember his last words. “I’m sorry, Valentin. My son.”

“How can you stand to love me when I look like a monster?”

Your father was dead, but his debt was not.

To cover the payment, the men took you in as their own and trained you to become just like them. You rebelled mostly, but nothing could break the shackles that were weighing you down and in the end, you accepted your fate and became one of them. You wore a mask to cover your scar and became known around the city as ‘Shadow’ around the city as you barely spoke and moved as if you were weightless. You hadn’t gone into their business though, instead, your new ‘father’ had given you mercy, allowing you to apprentice him as a blacksmith. You spent your days helping him out at the shop, until you turned eighteen, where you could legally take over. The man who had raised you had fallen ill and you had taken over for him, you were hoping he would get better. Though he wasn’t your father, he treated you like you were his own son.

It was during that time that you met her. She was breathtakingly gorgeous, with long black hair and a beauty mark on her left cheek, it was what completed her beauty. She would come into the shop often, asking for swords and daggers to be made, it seemed her father was asking for a lot and she was forced to do his deeds. You admired her quietly while carrying out her orders, until you became to grow closer. She was the only person besides the man who raised you that had seen your scar and she managed to love you even after you had revealed it. You were dating within six months, married within the year, you were so hopelessly in love with her, it was something you both couldn’t stand, but nonetheless, you were happy.

“I’m going to get her back, no matter what.”

You never knew that your father had stolen from others, for many years he had run the business of thieving. He stole what he could from whoever he could and sold it to make profit, which is how he funded his loan business as well. When he had fallen ill, enemies began popping up everywhere and they threatened you to bring back what they were owed, but you had no idea of what they spoke of. You tried to ignore the threats, until one day you came home to an empty house. Your wife was usually humming and cooking dinner but as you stepped through the threshold, it was eerily quiet. You found things thrown across the floor and a note on the kitchen counter.

She’d been kidnapped.

You were livid and the next day you were on the road. You spend most of your nights awake, thinking of what was happening to her and how you had been to incompetent to keep her safe. You thought about if they were feeding her, if she was warm or cold, if she cried as much as you did. You promised yourself that you would find her at all costs, it didn’t matter what you would have to do. You promised that someday, you’d be able to hold her in your arms again.

platonic: Val is mostly known for being a nice, caring man. He’s protective of the ones that he loves and he would do anything to save his beloved wife. While he does have many friends and many people that he knows, he is currently searching for his wife who was kidnapped. He’s skipping from town to town, trying to get any information he can so that he can get her back, so friends aren’t really a priority to him at the moment. But, I would guess that many people consider him to be a friend.

antagonistic: While Val is especially kind, he is also known for holding grudges. He doesn’t do well with authority and he doesn’t like when people talk down to him as if he is below them. He has many enemies, especially those that dared to kidnap his wife, and he plans to kill them brutally once he finds him, but other than that, Val can be a very pleasant person.

romantic: Val is absolutely and positively in love with his wife, and he wouldn’t have it any other way. She is his other half and he would blame himself if anything were to happen to her. That being said, he absolutely despises the fact that he had allowed her to get kidnapped. He is currently looking for her and he will stop at nothing until he finds her. There are no lines he wouldn’t cross if it meant having her back in his arms.

ZEN
CONTACT >> DISCORD: ZEN #9243 TIIMEZONE >> PACIFIC
Check out Cassandra Pentaghast for details <3
THEONS @ SHINE
"Someday, I will hold you in my arms again." DISCORD: Zen #9243
Zen
hero class: Mage
spec: Necromancer
shipper
request
development
"No day but today." DISCORD: cori_wonderland#1774
Alice
hero class: Warrior
spec: Blood Made
shipper
request
development

Welcome to Gasoline! We are super stoked to have you here! We love this character and thankfully his backstory is not as tragic as your others - but still full of misery! We can't wait to see him around the site, as he is a very interesting character! Don't forget to do your claims!

Now that you have been approved, please fill out all appropriate claims:
FACE CLAIM
MEMBER DIRECTORY - with your OCC account
MAJOR ROLE CLAIM
MINOR ROLE CLAIM
CANON LIST

Thank you for joining the Gasoline family, and happy roleplaying!

Don't forget: now that you have been accepted, you can start shipping with other characters! Go crazy!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES

ruinandrise DW