GASOLINE is a post Tresspasser Dragon Age: Inquisition roleplay set in 9:50 Wintermarch, Dragon. The Inquisition has been disbanded, refusing to bend knee to the Chantry. Solas knows to much about the inquisition anyways- their weaknesses, fears, names, who their families are. He could use this information to his advantage if they were to revolt against him. He plans on destroying the world, creating a new one in his perfect image. Release the Evanuris, bring the world back to the time of the elves. But, unknown to most of the world, Solas is slowly becoming corrupted- and rumors of the sixth blight and a new archdemon emerging are lose on the tongues of spies and maids alike. The new Inquisition, under it's new alias, works diligently from the shadows and away from the eyes of nobility and the hierarchy of Orlais and Ferelden to gain information and armies to combat this new threat on the horizon. The fate of Thedas is in your hands- what role will you play in it's future? Will you be the light in the storm, or the gasoline that helps it to burn?

ANNOUNCEMENT 09.17.17 GO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LATEST UPDATE!
ANNOUNCEMENT 08.02.17 july of the month winners have been cast and gasoline's first activity check is in swing. CHECK OUT OUR OTM WINNERS & ACTIVITY CHECK !
ANNOUNCEMENT 07.20.17 july of the month nominations have begun and the masquerade ball event is still under way. <3
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.27.17 june of the month voting has now begun- voting will last until friday 06.30.17
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.20.17 of the month nominations are now open for submission. nominating will span from 06.19-06.26 with voting from 06.27-06.30. also, we would like to welcome BASILEUS to the staff team as our final mod- completing our staff team!
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.12.17 we've only bee open for a little over a week and we already have 32 accounts- 9 member accounts and 23 actual character accounts. you guys are the bomb and the staff are so grateful to be apart of something so special and unique- our members truly do make this site amazing! also big welcome to ZEN as our final admin to the staff team, and DAN and SISSY as the first mods to join the staff team. <3
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.04.17 we're open for business guys!
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.03.17 Site development is well under way and ahead of schedule! The site should be opening within the next few days or so. We would also like to welcome ALICE to the staff team!
ANNOUNCEMENT 00.00.00 words words words words

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

all the people say You can't wake up, this is not a GASOLINE. dream You're part of a machine you are not a human being

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

paper faces on parade, open for all to post
"I sort to set my people free from slavery to would-be gods." DISCORD: n/a
Dan
// // mature?: // Offline
hero class: mage
spec: rift mage
race: elf
shipper
request
development
What's standing in front of me

Every breath, every hour has come to this

It was no surprise that a grand ball was being held. Such was the Empress's forte. Grand parties with a selection of nobility. Those that had no place, but had merely come for the expensive food. Solas could still recall the first gathering which had occurred many, many years ago. Admittedly it had been slightly tamer then. But, there had still been the fanciful costumes and politics of court. The last time he had been to the Winter Palace had been... interesting to say the least. Their encounter with Briala had been a close one. But that was then, Briala had still remained true to instructions. Presently, Solas had returned. A move that was fiercely bold and certainly tested the strings of fate. None the less, Solas had heard through the whispers of spirits that the Forgotten Ones, planned a move. What their intention was, he had not uncovered. That was the reasoning behind his return.

Naturally, he was not simply going to show up bare faced. So, with the use of magic a glimmer he cast. Distorting his features enough to fool even the most observant of beings. However, he knew his presence would be felt, although they would have a hard time identifying him. Each movement he made and each gesture would have to be carefully guarded. Prying eyes would soon notice such traits. So not only did he put on a magical mask, an outfit he would have to wear an entirely new costume. One that would fool even his own agents. Upon entering the grand ballroom, he neglected to be announced and simply made his way to the balcony that overlooked the ballroom floor.

As he moved through the crowd, quietly, proficiently as if he was nobility himself. Did he nod his head to various beings. Ones that returned the gesture in kind. It was not long before he spotted a certain figure. Her long auburn hair hung loosely around her back. Her mask was an intricate masterpiece of art. Coupled with the gown she wore. Solas scarcely believed it to be her. However, as beautiful as she appeared, he could not afford distractions. He was here for a soul purpose. To discover the intentions of the Forgotten ones, Although he trusted his agents. He could not afford misguided information of simplified information. Despite growing fond of Kasiara in particular, an elf that had proven her worth. Solas, could still not risk second-hand information.

Making his way through the various nobles that gathered around talking, he grew closer towards Asharen. He had intended to avoid her, but due to movements of the crowd, he had no option but to pass close. It was the briefest of touches, as the back of his hand brushed against hers but the static sensation remained. It ignited in him as it often did when their skin touched. But.. static sensation aside. there was something else. An ember, so small and slight, an energy that burned inside of her. One that had not been there before. He had thought to pause but decided against it lest it reveals his true form. Instead, he continued past her, he did not look back but he did focus. He could.. sense something. It was small and slight yet it had energy. Held life. It was only then the realization occurred as to what it was he was sensing. He thought it impossible. Despite having parted ways months ago, he had not thought the outcome to turn out as it had.

Oddly enough, he felt a sense or annoyance. How had he not known? why had he not been told? Did he even expect to be told? Pushing thoughts aside, Solas made his way to the furthest corner folding his arms across his chest he watched. Despite his thoughts being currently occupied with other matters. Like the recent discovery, Asharen was with child. His eyes searched the ball room. Every now and then he spotted the familiar face. Ah, so the others were here as well? To be expected. Each had managed to involve themselves with the Order one way or another. As his gaze swept the Ballroom once again, his eyes landed on the scene before him. June. June had arrived, again that was no surprise. Yet, what he witnessed was. Not so much the scene itself but the emotions that stirred silently. Jealousy. He could feel it settle in the depth of his chest, feel how his eyes narrowed and his lips pressed together in tight line.

However, he knew there was nothing he could do. Not without revealing himself in the process. So he was forced to watch in silence as June and Bria took to the Ballroom's floor together. Shifting the weight from one foot to another, he forced himself to look away. Now more determined to see something, anything that was not the pair dancing before him.

@ASHAREN LAVELLAN

grand entrance

&

--------------------
user posted image
""The only one who grows stronger from your fear is me.”" DISCORD: mochairishcreme#3689
mocha
hero class: rogue
spec: shadow
race: human/demon
shipper
request
development
The Nightmare had found the dagger on happenstance, he just stumbled upon it when he had been stalking through the Fade before he was bound to this useless meat sack known as Caius. Such a tool was used to separate the soul from the body, and when used correctly was a harbinger of death in old elvish lore. Flicking the dagger in between his fingertips, twirling it between the flesh, he looked out upon the crowd- his eyes finally settling on a beautifully dressed Asharen Lavellan, the former Inquisitor. She was no longer dressed in the fancy garb he had seen her in earlier when he caught her with the Dread Wolf, oh no, she changed her appearance and seeing that caused a coy smirk to play on his lips. In all honesty, he thought she was an incredible specimen, especially after dipping into her nightmares to find the skeletons she hid in her closet. She was a beautifully broken woman and the thought of devouring her delicious nightmares caused Caius’s mouth to water.

But, alas, he was not here for such delicacies. He had been given one task: to stir up trouble. He knew that the others were here, he could sense the Formless One and Gaxkang so he knew that he could not disappoint. And then he had also struck a deal with the elder one Elgar’nan, to do his dirty work for him- rid the world of that pain of a daughter that bound herself to Asharen’s soul. Sylaise was just under Solas on Elgar’s shit list, and the only reason why the goddess was on such a hit list at all was because of her connection with Solas. If she had just kept her legs shut, then maybe.. Just maybe, she would have been spared in the hellstorm that was about to be unleashed on the world.

Flitting through the crowd, gracefully, silently, his boots seemed to barely hit the ground as they made no sound while he stalked his prey. The brown-haired elf was his intended target and as soon as he caught her, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her against his chest, did he transport the two of them to the front of the room, twisting her arm against her back with his free hand clenching the dagger against her throat. ”Oh Fen’Harel,” Caius’s voice boomed in a sing-song tone through the crowd, silencing the once idle chatter between patrons. ”I have your breeding bitch,” he spat, the insult meant to sting and wound the young elf, ”If you care any about her or your child you’ll reveal yourself.” He spoke before noticing some shocked looks across the faces of those Asharen allied herself with. A low chuckle rumbled through his vocal cords and he pressed his cheek close to her ear. ”So you didn’t tell them, eh?” Caius whispered, growling against her ear drums and an amused look spread across his face as he saw the tears well in her eyes as she caught the eyes of her companions.

”Yes it’s true, your beloved Inquisitor, the one you trusted so whole heartedly, so passionately, the one that vowed to never betray you laid with Fen’Harel- the one that has sworn to you he’ll destroy your world, your enemy; siring a child from such a farce.” Caius announced to the others, before flinging her to the side. Asharen stumbled, before regaining composure and glaring daggers at the demon, causing a booming chuckle to erupt from his rib cage. ”Oh don’t give me that look darling, you won’t be able to see for much longer.” he threatened before flitting towards her, stabbing the dagger deeply into her chest, her very soul. Screams and shouts, calling out her name in alarm, filled the room. He could hear the gasp squealing from her lips as her very soul was being torn and twisted as she was being separated from the dormant goddess within.

Pulling back his hand did another body emerge and Asharen fell to her knees, trembling as he inserted some of his essence into her, distorting her mind and twisting her thoughts to suit his wishes. Briawyn looked shocked to say the least, and Caius couldn’t help but become intoxicated on her fear, no matter how deep within her chest she had placed such emotions- they were still there nonetheless. ”And now, let’s welcome to the party the one, the only, goddess of herbs, the arts, and the giver of fire, Briawyn; otherwise known in elven lore as Sylaise. This devilish little minx had been dormant in poor Asharen for quite some time, providing her with the perfect vessel to heal herself, using the poor girl for her own selfish needs.” Caius continued, smirking when he saw the look of anger spread across the goddess’s features, her eyes igniting like fire as colors of yellow and orange danced against the ruby irises. ”How dare you speak lies against a goddess, demon?” Bria growled, flames dancing against her fingertips.

tagged: @e everybody.
""she wants a warrior lover... with wild eyes, strong hands and a poetic heart."" DISCORD: mochairishcreme#3689
mocha
shipper
request
development
Fear, shock, pain- all these emotions were racing through Asharen’s mind as Caius revealed that she was pregnant with Solas’s child; how dare he? How dare he speak of something so private, so intimate, revealing such a thing when it was not his place. But before she could dwell on such thoughts, she collapsed to her knees as she felt the pain of her soul, her brain, being ripped from her body and in a haze put back in her body- but she wasn’t her, she was something, someone else that she didn’t quite recognize. As she looked upon the scene before her, Caius was shouting to the crowd, “Let’s welcome to the party, the one, the only, goddess of herbs, the arts, and the giver of fire, Briawyn… providing her with the perfect vessel to heal herself, using the poor girl… selfish needs.” The words faded in and out of tangibility as Asharen stumbled to her feet, barely registering Bria’s shouts towards Caius. How dare he speak lies against her?

For some reason, that made Asha’s blood boil and with clenched fists, she snapped. ”But you did!” her voice silenced the two, and Bria looked at Asharen with an expression of pain etched against her features. ”You twisted me into someone that was exactly like you so you could continue to live through me. You used me, I was nothing but a vessel, a conduit to you. You made me fall in love with someone who loved you, just so you could feel the emotion again. I was nothing to you but a way to continue living until the convenience no longer became convenient.” Asharen yelled at her. ”Because of you I don’t know who I truly am.” Tears, hot like fire against her cheek, slowly streamed down her face and splashed against the leather of her boots. Internally, she struggled to fight against such words, a part of her knowing that they were not true; but such venom still loosed from her lips like the sharpest tipped arrows.

The room was thick with silence for a moment, before Bria began to slowly walk towards Asharen, her eyes blazing with determination. ”Your name is Asharen Lavellan,” she began, causing Asha’s head to snap up and eyes lock on to the goddess’s. ”Your parents were Lemmael and Elora, both rogues- your father was an archer and your mother was a dagger wielder. When you were five she taught you how to fight with daggers and you were regarded to be just as skilled as though twice your age. Not soon after you showed your magic abilities, your first staff made of iron and wood. You were called ‘fire dancer’ by your Keeper during the ceremony in honor of you becoming her First. I had joined you not long after the ceremony, you thought I was a spirit, and even though I so desperately wanted to prove your Keeper wrong, I still kept hidden, only speaking, bending you to suit the situation when needed.” Bria’s strides were slow, steady, as she cautiously inched closer to the Inquisitor.

”When you were fourteen, you were raped by a boy that you would have brought down the stars and the sky for. You watched him as he burned to death. That was the first time, of many, that your clan regarded you as a disappointment. When you were sixteen, you got into a fight with a human boy because he was teasing and bullying one of your younger clanmates. You stood between them as the boy landed punches against your cheek; but you never wavered. You stood your ground until he got tired of you. When some of your clanmates were killed during the Templar/Mage fighting, you strongly opposed against your Keeper joining them at the Conclave, and offered yourself instead. ‘They can always find another First, but they can never find another Keeper like you,’ you told Deshanna.”

”Get out of my head,” Asharen screeched, the voice that emanated from her lips was almost inhumane, and the demonic screech caused Bria to falter, clutching to the bone talisman that hung loosely from her neck, hesitating for a moment before continuing. ”You were twenty-one when you were named the Herald, and having the world placed on your shoulders felt like it was going to break you from the strain. But, in the midst of the chaos you found love. You fell in love with Solas because he was free, a breath of fresh air in the conformality that was once your life. He reminded you of the ideals that your mother raised you on and he smelled like honey and pine and he made you feel at home amongst the unfamiliarity. And yes, I may have been influential in how fast you fell in love with him, but I didn’t influence you to fall in love; I just helped you realize your feelings for him. Otherwise you would not be standing here, creating a life within your womb that is already so full of life and light that I couldn’t think of a better outcome. You, Asharen Lavellan, are so selfless. You had already chosen to give up your life for those that called you Inquisitor long before you were officially given the title.

You chose to sacrifice yourself if necessary for those that had once regarded you as a criminal- you chose to consider those that fought under the Inquisition your family, your people. Cullen who taught you how to sword fight, Josephine who you spent hours with pacing her office with books on your head to better your posture before the ball at the Winter Palace, Cassandra who you read incredibly poorly written romance novels with in secrecy because if anyone knew the Inquisitor and the Seeker enjoyed such things would surely be the talk of Skyhold for ages to come.

You became close to all your companions. Iron Bull, Cole, Vivienne, Varric, Dorian, Sera, all of them became your close confidants and you couldn’t help but want to keep them safe. You wanted to protect them just as you always wanted to protect your clan. When Solas left, you couldn’t cope; and you honestly handled it better than I did. I was a wreck for years after I was locked in the eluvian. You fought, you wanted to give up- you were already wanting to welcome death because you were tired of fighting, but no matter what you never succumb to your thoughts. You always kept fighting, and when you were needed- when someone needed you- you pushed all thoughts aside and only focused on them. You always put others before yourself, and you are so selfless.”

She approached Asharen now, the two barely breaths away from one another. Cupping Asha’s face in her hands, she pulled her closer, pressing their forehead together as Asha’s tears streamed more steadily down her cheeks now. ”You are more of a person, more of a goddess than I could ever be. And I hope you do more justice to the name Sylaise than I ever did.” Bria whispered, causing Asha’s eyes to snap open as Bria turned her attention back towards Caius, words whispering from her lips as she chanted a familiar soliloquy; one that was spoken to her by Mythal long ago. Grabbing Caius by the arm, did the two disappear.

The air was heavy for a heartbeat, before a pain erupted in her chest, planting itself in her heart and suffocating her like roots tangling around her lungs. She felt a disturbance, like the Fade was writhing and screaming in mourning. And then he reappeared, bloodied and bruised from an obvious struggle, his once crisp suit was now tattered and torn in some places. Throwing the talisman to her feet, the bone bright with ruby blood, Asharen clenched her fists together and unknown to her, her eyes were beginning to swirl with a bright topaz. ”Well that was a waste of my time,” Caius said so nonchalantly as he brushed dust from his shoulders and straightened his collar. ”It seems that we now stand in the presence of a newly born goddess,” he spoke softly, more to himself before he raised his voice, ”Let’s have a round of applause for the newest goddess of the Pantheon everybody.” He mocked her with his applause, ”First the Herald, then the Inquisitor, and now she holds the title of Sylaise. You’ve been a busy girl with your life, Lavellan.” A sick chuckle rumbled in his throat at his words, and the glare that shot from Asharen’s eyes caused him to lick his lips with anticipation.

”I’m going to fucking kill you,” she snapped, her words growled from her lips in a low, dark tone as fire ignited against her fists. ”I encourage you to try rabbit,” Caius snapped back, antagonizing the challenge, yearning for it- wanting to drink the power from her lifeless corpse. Using her magic, she furnished a sword from thin air, and flitted herself to him- he quickly drawing his sword in retaliation and the sound of metal against metal vibrated through the air. ”Cute,” he spoke before grabbing her sword, the blade sliding against his palm, shifting the blade upwards as he thrust his sword just underneath her ribs. ”I know you probably have some magic protecting that spawn of yours, but that doesn’t mean I can’t make your body writhe in agony to the point it rejects the leech.” Caius growled before removing his sword and in one swift movement wrapped his blooded hand around her throat and tossed her aside like a doll.

Screams and gasps erupted through the crowd, some rushing to the defense of the former Inquisitor. Caius met the gaze of Gaxkang, and then of the Formless One and he nodded towards both; he had stirred enough drama for one day. ”And I have done my part for the day,” he said with a mocking bow. ”My handiwork will do the rest.” And with that he vanished.

Asha collapsed against the closest chest to her and she could barely make out the shouts needing a healer before she collapsed into darkness, unaware that the damage that Caius did to her body was causing the child swelling inside her to writhe and scream as her body was beginning to go into labor as a defense against the now rejected child.

tagged: everybodyyyy

--------------------
user posted image
"I sort to set my people free from slavery to would-be gods." DISCORD: n/a
Dan
shipper
request
development
What's standing in front of me

Every breath, every hour has come to this

Deal with the demons he did. He had managed to locate a majority of the demons that roamed the hall. If Elgar'nan had been there, then Solas could no longer find him. Perhaps that was a relief in itself? Yet, with one threat clearly missing another one was rising. During his wanderings, Solas had noticed how restless the lesser demons had become. A sign that certainly did not bode well. Yet, before Solas could uncover their true intention it became apparent he did not have to wait long. Before he saw it, he felt it. A cold breeze of awareness, No sooner had he turned around did his steel blue eyes land upon its origin. There, standing in the center of the ballroom was the lesser demon. The one he and Asharen had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting. A meeting that had instantly raised the hackles of the said Dread Wolf. He could see the fear as clear as day in the eyes of Asharen, even from across the hall.

Moving through the crowd, as others did. Solas aimed to move closer if he could get within the demons sight... as he moved, slowly parting the crowd a loud voice rang true across the ballroom as its occupants fell silent. Solas clung to those that looked on in both fear and curiosity. Many heads turned as they searched for the elusive Dread Wolf. Whispers circulated, many wondered if he was truly here. No doubt the rumors had filled many a nobles head, but they had yet to put a face to the name 'Solas'. Each step the taunting continued. Irritating him, angering him. Perhaps he should have dealt the demon a harder blow previously. Soon enough, he was within range one spell and the demon would come crashing down. However, with Asharen positioned in the way Solas had no choice but to hold back.

With such threats, falling thick and heavy he knew his time was running out. A charade he knew he could no longer hide behind. The demon wished for attention? wished for him to reveal himself. So be it, the game had begun. "Very well, Caius so be it." He spoke, before him, the remainder of the crowd parted as he stepped forward. A blue haze briefly danced across his skin revealing his original form. Armor and all. Around him, he could hear the distant commands of the Inquisition forces. Although, briefly he wondered what target they would approach first. Himself or that of the demon? With gasps echoing throughout the hall. Solas came to stand before Caius and Asharen. "A warning your clearly did not heed. Release her Caius. I will not ask again" He demanded. Time was slipping, behind the crowd, he could hear various members of the order approach. Even that of his brethren and the enemy.

Glancing briefly over his shoulder did he spot the commotion. There was no time for discussion, no time for games. As Caius spoke again, this time addressing the crowd, Solas could hear the amusement in the voice of the demon. In turn, anger began to rise. A bad move, one that would no doubt feed the enemy that waited in the wings for the perfect opportunity. "Enough Demon." Solas demanded. Moments later, he watched as Asharen was tossed aside. With a blue haze that danced across his hand, did he release a ball of fire. He had attempted to stop, if not stun Caius. Yet, Caius was too quick. The flame shot passed him, colliding with the furthest wall. "No!" yet, his shout met deaf ears. The glisten of a blade met crimson liquid. Behind him, the commotion increased. Shouts now echoed across the hall as a flurry of men soldiers and members of the order surrounded them. Enclosing them within a circle. Most of which were too afraid to act.

With a brief glance around them, did he see the forces advancing. "Do not come any closer!" He ordered those that approached. If only for their safety more so than his own. With a hesitant pause, they halted. Yet, he could not risk them coming any closer. Extending his hand did he create a wall of ice, although it would not stop them it would at least slow them down. When the wall had been created, did he witness Bria as she emerged against her will from Asharen. "Bria." Solas spoke in a tone so quiet no one would hear. To see her, in the flesh and in her original form was.. well he had no words. For several moments an exchange between Bria and Asharen occurred. Now was not the time for such differences to be aired. "Bria." Solas spoke, this time louder. He hoped that she would understand the need for urgency and not to speak of strengths and weaknesses.

However, the exchange that occurred next was not one Solas anticipated. Muttered words, whispered words of the Elven language. Words that he knew, and he had heard. The day Mythal had blessed Bria. However, the sudden look of amusement that Caius wore was not a good one. He was not done. Once again Caius acted before Solas could stop it. He knew where they had gone. No sooner had they disappeared did he move swiftly to Asharen. Pressing a hand to her cheek, he felt the cold sweat that glazed her skin. Behind him, chaos ensued. Demons, grand and less moved in yet he did not look back his attention was placed on Asharen. Removing his hand, he held it above the wound. "Stay strong." With quick deft hands did he heal what obvious wound there was. He was no healer, but he could stem the flow of blood. There was a breeze behind him, of a being, approaching. Meeting Asharen's gaze for the moment. A sudden haze swept over him before he vanished.

After what may have felt like hours did Solas return. Yet, not the Solas that had left. His gaze was cold, his expression fixed. Upon his return was he met with resistance. Demons, and Inquisition members alike. Yet, despite it all, he did not raise his hand to that of the newly formed order. Instead, his spells met the demons. One by one they seemed to fall. Noblemen and woman ran like headless chickens. Across the fray did he spot Caius once again before Asharen. He moved as swift as he could, with a wave of his hand did many men and woman fall. Not in injury but in haste. Solas pushed them aside. Nothing would stand in his way. For once he did not care what harm he caused. "Caius!" He shouted. Whether or not the demon heard him it did not matter. The chaos was thick, that his movements although swift were not swift enough. He watched in slow motion as the glimpse of a blade met flesh. Asharen's flesh.

"No!" He exclaimed again. Anger, so rich he flung various combinations of magic in the direction of the demon. He was sure most of which hit the demon before it could flee. Before, he could even reach Asharen. More demons and members of the Order came towards him. Furious he cast an array of spells. Amidst his spell casting did a sudden searing pain claw at his back, the intensity of the pain brought him to his knee. It was ancient magic, like a burning oil. Seering his skin, in the moment of weakness did he feel the beginning of a binding spell. A spell he was able to dismiss despite the pain that burnt him. He had no time to search for the source before they were upon him. Through the crowd, he could see Asharen. Blood soaked her clothes and he sort to meet her gaze. He did not linger in that moment. With another haze did he fade out. Vanishing from the mass of weapons and spells that hurtled towards him.

everyonneee

grand entrance

&

--------------------
user posted image
"I cannot hide in your wake, but I will not be a footnote. Witness Gaxkang!" DISCORD: n/a
Dan
he/him // GMT // mature?: Yes // Offline
hero class: Mage
spec: Blood
race: Human
shipper
request
development
I WANNA DO BAD THINGS TO YOU
Now the party had truly begun. Despite the confusion that waged a war within the demons head. It did not deter him. Having left the company of Morrigan, Gaxkang returned to the ball. Clearly in time for the main events. No sooner had he entered and no sooner did he spot the lesser demon. Did events unfold. How wonderful it was, that he did not miss the show!. What a shame it would have been, alas wherever his dear sister had wandered off too. She had not returned. No doubt she played her own game in the servant quarters with the human. Whatever the case it did not matter. What mattered was the taste of vengeance, hatred, and anger that would soon fill the hall.

All that he had to do was wait and then he would feast. His encounter with Morrigan had left him hungry, in truth he wished to return to her side once again. To feast of the energy that was Morrigan. As addicted as he had seemed to become, it did not satisfy his hunger. Not entirely, he knew that no matter how much he fed on her, he would never be full. A strange thought, Yet one he knew he would no doubt return to despite his best interests. Within moments, the pathetic excuse of a demon had made his move. Soon enough he stood before the noblemen and woman. Clearly one for theatricals. Either way, Gaxkang did not care how it happened as long as it was done.

No sooner had the lesser demon drawn the former Inquisitor to his side did the sudden fear seem to radiate from the elf. Not to mention the various on lookers. A low dark chuckle sounded in the back of his throat. As this.. 'Caius' coaxed and goaded that of the elf, the wolf, and onlookers. The more attention drew the more he could taste and taste he did. He breathed in the mixture of emotions that filled the all, he knew within moments it would increase tenfold. Folding his arms across his broad chest did he lean against the nearest wall. From there he watched with dark, empty, soulless eyes. How expectant he was of such a feast, how he knew that his power would grow!

The witch's soul was a different feast altogether, oh how powerful and delicious it was. How it would grant him a momentary high. In which his power soared! but it did not last long, a notion that both irritated and angered Gaxkang. To find a being that would grant such a power only for it to last mere moments. No, it was part of the reason he had let her live. Death had come knocking for the witch yet, such mortal reactions prevented it. The mortal body he wore was attracted to the witch. That he could not deny. However, they were thoughts and musings for another time. Now, another matter required his attention. Low and behold the wolf emerged. Pushing away from the wall he thought to act in that moment.

Oh, how anger burned hot. How it seared his skin and caused those around him to look towards him in alarm. Alarm and fear, two of his most faithful companions. How he wished to rip the false god's head from his body... but no. He would have to wait, he would force himself to wait. Fun was to be had and all at the expense of the lesser demon that played with his new toy. Moment by moment the scene unfolded. Fear was strong, it assaulted his sense in the way that he soon began to feel empowered. Stronger now, then and only when chaos fell upon the hall did he act. Soldiers and members of this so called order picked up their arms. Weapons brandishing, With several swift blows. Men and women fells. With each kill did he feast upon their soul. Claiming it, drinking it in. Then, through the haste of the crowd did he see 'Caius' return. One being less, a dark and cruel twisted smile crept onto his lips as he snapped the neck of one nobleman.

The man fell to the floor as swift as a brick, before the fire consumed costume and flesh. The scent of burnt flesh filled the air. Yet, it was such a wondrous scent to Gaxkang. Stepping over the corpse, he made his way through the fray towards that of 'Caius' and the elf. Then, it returned, the wolf in sheep's clothing. Quickening his pace did Gaxkang raise his hands, No longer could he wait! revenge would be his! With a roar of sorts did he set flame upon the wolf. Scorching several beings in its path did it eventually meet its target. The wolf fell swiftly that a chuckle rolled past Gaxkang's lips. Yes! so close! as he raised his hands for yet another burst. Before him, the wolf vanished. Anger boiled and Gaxkang let out another growl of irritation. No! He was not done! how dare he leave!

Shoving people aside he saw Caius acknowledge him before leaving. Several feet away he saw a bloodied Asharen. If he could not kill the wolf, then he would settle for second best. Yes.. he would see the wolf howl! howl as the death of his mate came to light. He could only begin to imagine what power the elf held! former inquisitor, now reborn false god? No doubt there would be strength and power there....

words: ### | tag: [everyon!! ]| notes: yesss!!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

AFFILIATES

ruinandrise DW