GASOLINE is a post Tresspasser Dragon Age: Inquisition roleplay set in 9:50 Wintermarch, Dragon. The Inquisition has been disbanded, refusing to bend knee to the Chantry. Solas knows to much about the inquisition anyways- their weaknesses, fears, names, who their families are. He could use this information to his advantage if they were to revolt against him. He plans on destroying the world, creating a new one in his perfect image. Release the Evanuris, bring the world back to the time of the elves. But, unknown to most of the world, Solas is slowly becoming corrupted- and rumors of the sixth blight and a new archdemon emerging are lose on the tongues of spies and maids alike. The new Inquisition, under it's new alias, works diligently from the shadows and away from the eyes of nobility and the hierarchy of Orlais and Ferelden to gain information and armies to combat this new threat on the horizon. The fate of Thedas is in your hands- what role will you play in it's future? Will you be the light in the storm, or the gasoline that helps it to burn?

ANNOUNCEMENT 09.17.17 GO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LATEST UPDATE!
ANNOUNCEMENT 08.02.17 july of the month winners have been cast and gasoline's first activity check is in swing. CHECK OUT OUR OTM WINNERS & ACTIVITY CHECK !
ANNOUNCEMENT 07.20.17 july of the month nominations have begun and the masquerade ball event is still under way. <3
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.27.17 june of the month voting has now begun- voting will last until friday 06.30.17
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.20.17 of the month nominations are now open for submission. nominating will span from 06.19-06.26 with voting from 06.27-06.30. also, we would like to welcome BASILEUS to the staff team as our final mod- completing our staff team!
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.12.17 we've only bee open for a little over a week and we already have 32 accounts- 9 member accounts and 23 actual character accounts. you guys are the bomb and the staff are so grateful to be apart of something so special and unique- our members truly do make this site amazing! also big welcome to ZEN as our final admin to the staff team, and DAN and SISSY as the first mods to join the staff team. <3
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.04.17 we're open for business guys!
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.03.17 Site development is well under way and ahead of schedule! The site should be opening within the next few days or so. We would also like to welcome ALICE to the staff team!
ANNOUNCEMENT 00.00.00 words words words words

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

all the people say You can't wake up, this is not a GASOLINE. dream You're part of a machine you are not a human being

Add Reply
New Poll

hit me where it hurts, tag: pallas/poppet
"evil be to him who evil thinks" DISCORD: mochairishcreme#3689
mocha
// // mature?: // Offline
hero class: mage
spec: shapeshifter
race: human
shipper
request
development
Laurien had made port in Orlais for the next week or so. The Montilyet patriarch had contracted his elest son to trade some wares with an underground smuggling ring in Orlais- because Andraste forbid the Montilyet family trade with the more respectable, legal contracts but Laurien wouldn’t press the issue. He was getting paid that’s all that mattered. Still under the guise of Bicençio De La Parra- his favorite (and only) persona gifted to him by his shapeshifting abilities, Laurien made his way to the designated meet up spot that he was given at the beginning of his journey. The fellows in question were… odd characters to say the least. One dwarf had a rather long, soot colored beard with a scar running the diagonal length of his face; and the other was a fair skinned, blond fellow that looked greatly out of place. The dwarven carta wasn’t a group that he expected his father to trade with; but he learned early on to not question Yves’s methods- he wouldn’t get far in the argument anyways.

After exchanging the gold for the wares his crew was now hauling onto the Hollowed Wisp, one of the dwarves questioned why a famed “pirate” would be working for some scorned nobility in Antiva. Flashing them the famed De La Parra smile, Laurien just simply replied with “Business is business” and left it at that. The other dwarf added his opinion to the conversation, something about how there’s no honor among thieves if they sell out of the rich or some sort of dribble- Laurien honestly wasn’t paying attention to the other dwarf until he propositioned a job.

And then Laurien’s attention was grabbed.

Apparently the carta was having issues with some shady nobleman having his hired muscle ambush their cartel while doing business, and they were losing profit. Laurien didn’t even have to ask about price since the blond one flashed quite a large satchel filled with gold coins and a few assorted jewels; it made Laurien’s greedy little heart race. They really wanted this nobleman dead, and Laurien was more than willing to off the bloke for the cash. He was a nefarious pirate after all.

He was given a tip that the nobleman often frequented the summer bazaar during the day, mainly to ruffle the skirts of some of the shop maidens, partly because he had his hand in quite a few of the shops present. It would be the perfect opportunity for him to grab the intended target, drag him off to some shady location, and do the deed. The good thing about Orlais was no one asked questions, so it made work for hired swords such as Laurien easy and often hassle free.

Laurien waited until the morning to begin his manhunt, using the night to restore his mana so he could continue parading as De La Parra. Leaving the Wisp just as the sun was beginning to rise on the horizon, Laurien went to work. Getting to the bazaar was easy, he knew Orlais like the back of his hand; but finding the opportunity to off the target was going to be tricky. Staying hidden in the shadows of the plaza, Laurien patiently waited for his target. Glancing down at the drawn wanted ad his dwarven hirers provided, he returned his gaze to the sea of people that now flocked to the bazaar and scanned the crowd. None matched his target, as of yet.

Laurien waited, sulking in the shadows for another hour or two before his eyes met a man that nearly spot on matched the target- there were some discrepancies but Laurien wasn’t too worried about the details. Silently grabbing the man by the cloak with his free hand covering the man’s mouth, Laurien dragged the fellow into one of the few alleyways that connected the larger plaza to smaller sub-areas of the bazaar.

”Hello there gorgeous,” Laurien spoke, his voice low and deep to match his persona, hand still over the man’s mouth while the other was held across his chest, holding him pinned against the cobblestone wall of the alleyway. ”Terribly sorry about this, but I’ve got a contract from a little dwarven carta and apparently you’re mucking up business and we all know the saying about bad business.” He paused for a moment before studying the nobleman before continuing.

”Now, I’m going to remove my hand from that pretty mouth of yours. I would recommend not shouting, eh?” He finished his sentence in a darker tone, one that no doubt was reflected in the darkness of his eyes and the devilish smirk upon his lips. After removing his hand from the man’s lips, Laurien reached for the dagger concealed in his cloak, twirling the well-crafted blade between his index and middle finger. ”I promise this won’t hurt much. Shame I must carve up such a pretty face; but, business is business.”

tagged: @PALLAS RAEVUS.
"Beware my smile more than my blade..." DISCORD: Poppet#2477
Poppet
He/Him/His // PST // mature?: Yes // Offline
hero class: Mage
spec: Force Mage
race: Human
shipper
request
development

We could bathe in all the lights Would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky? Would you trust me when you're jumping from the heights? Would you fall in the name of love?--Bebe Rexha, In the Name of Love

Pallas had been perfectly content inside his library studying an experiment involving magical barriers and how to expand the area covered by such a barrier. But no, he had to travel all the way to Orlais, the grand fucking capital of blackmail, backstabbing, political and societal intrigue, and gossip. And what's worst, since things had begun to really hit the bottom of a rather short list of worst case scenarios, Pallas had to travel under minimal guard. Meaning only two rookie soldiers who had barely seen a lick of combat, and that left him more than a little unhappy with the situation. Sure, there was still a rather acceptable level of professional courtesy offered to them, but Pallas would much rather have not been in this situation. The only reason he was out in the the bazaar of Val Royeaux, disguised as an Orlesian nobleman, was that a certain gem known as the Dragon's Teardrop was on the market and Pallas needed it for his research.

The moment he felt someone grab him while covering his mouth, Pallas immediately knew to stay relaxed in the hold. Dragged into a dark alley and hearing the way whomever it was that held him was whispering in his ear made him roll his eyes. Dwarven carta? Interfering in some kind of business? What could possibly be...oh. The Dragon's Teardrop. Considering said gem was the size of a human head and worth more than all the gold in Orlais, and that there was the off chance other people would want that gem. A plan started to formulate in Pallas' mind and he knew how to get out of this easily...all he needed was time to talk. Glancing back and nodding to show that he understood not to scream, and waited for him to finish speaking about "bad business."

"Just out of curiosity, what is it that they say I'm doing? If I'm going to be killed in the back alleys of Val Royeaux, I at least want to know who it is that wants me dead. For all I know, it's got absolutely nothing to do with a certain gem that is worth more than all the gold in Orlais...." Shrugging softly against the wall, Pallas simply said "I wonder how much this carta is paying you...is it better than being able to retire literally the day after you find this gem?" All Pallas could do was pray that whomever it was behind him was either rather greedy or at least willing to talk this over...however, in case that didn't work out as well as he hope, there was always his magic.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES

ruinandrise DW