GASOLINE is a post Tresspasser Dragon Age: Inquisition roleplay set in 9:50 Wintermarch, Dragon. The Inquisition has been disbanded, refusing to bend knee to the Chantry. Solas knows to much about the inquisition anyways- their weaknesses, fears, names, who their families are. He could use this information to his advantage if they were to revolt against him. He plans on destroying the world, creating a new one in his perfect image. Release the Evanuris, bring the world back to the time of the elves. But, unknown to most of the world, Solas is slowly becoming corrupted- and rumors of the sixth blight and a new archdemon emerging are lose on the tongues of spies and maids alike. The new Inquisition, under it's new alias, works diligently from the shadows and away from the eyes of nobility and the hierarchy of Orlais and Ferelden to gain information and armies to combat this new threat on the horizon. The fate of Thedas is in your hands- what role will you play in it's future? Will you be the light in the storm, or the gasoline that helps it to burn?

ANNOUNCEMENT 09.17.17 GO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LATEST UPDATE!
ANNOUNCEMENT 08.02.17 july of the month winners have been cast and gasoline's first activity check is in swing. CHECK OUT OUR OTM WINNERS & ACTIVITY CHECK !
ANNOUNCEMENT 07.20.17 july of the month nominations have begun and the masquerade ball event is still under way. <3
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.27.17 june of the month voting has now begun- voting will last until friday 06.30.17
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.20.17 of the month nominations are now open for submission. nominating will span from 06.19-06.26 with voting from 06.27-06.30. also, we would like to welcome BASILEUS to the staff team as our final mod- completing our staff team!
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.12.17 we've only bee open for a little over a week and we already have 32 accounts- 9 member accounts and 23 actual character accounts. you guys are the bomb and the staff are so grateful to be apart of something so special and unique- our members truly do make this site amazing! also big welcome to ZEN as our final admin to the staff team, and DAN and SISSY as the first mods to join the staff team. <3
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.04.17 we're open for business guys!
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.03.17 Site development is well under way and ahead of schedule! The site should be opening within the next few days or so. We would also like to welcome ALICE to the staff team!
ANNOUNCEMENT 00.00.00 words words words words

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

all the people say You can't wake up, this is not a GASOLINE. dream You're part of a machine you are not a human being

Add Reply
New Poll

Saelac, Gorim, warrior, neutral good
"I will always be your man, My Lady" DISCORD: n/a
Dan
he/him // GMT // mature?: yes // Offline
hero class: Warrior
spec: Guardian
race: Dwarf
shipper
request
development
//GORIM SAELAC
Sometimes I feel I've got to, Run away, I've got to, Get away from the pain you drive into the heart of me. The love we share, seems to go nowhere and I've lost my light. For I toss and turn, I can't sleep at night
tainted love - soft cell

nickname
AGE 30
D.O.B HAVESTMERE 13th
CLASS WARRIOR, GAURDIAN
OCCUPATION MERCHANT
PLAYBY DEAN O'GORMAN
NEUTRAL GOOD
Journal entry, scruffy writing in an age old book

Day One

Bloody Castes, Do this do that, you can't be that they would say. If you argue a point you are wrong. Sometimes tradition is not the best way to go. We need a fresh start! a fresh pair of eyes. Not an arrogant tyke that fancies himself as king, or an old man that can barely hear you. Let alone see. Ah! Who am I kidding, All I can do is watch as things occur. I have hopes though, Orla Aeducan. She's honest enough and has an open mind. I'm told I have been bumped up to her second. Warrior class my ass, now some personal baby sitter. Still, I doubt it can any worse.

Day Four

Well, I was wrong again. Only a few days ago was I reunited with Orla. By the stone, she's grown up some. I remember her when she was younger and I was nothing but a mere grunt. She's grown into herself, nothing like her brothers. I can only imagine how hard it must have been to be the only daughter of three? She has sure enough moved up in the ranks, surprising but also not. I knew she was a fighter and a grand one at that. I have hopes that she will make a mighty fine queen. Fresh blood and face. Although, her bastards of a brother will certainly make that difficult. I don't think she's even considered becoming next in line. I can only hope the Stone favors her.

I had walked through the market with her today, how eager others were to speak with her and she only went and talked to every Bloomin' one. Try as I might shove her along, she's determined is that woman. We had stopped by a Merchant, who had brandished an item of fine craft. Never have I seen such fine work. Despite what issues it caused, she took it. I can only hope it doesn't come back to bite her in the arse.

Day Six

I admit it's been good serving along side Orla. I have seen a side to her I hadn't even noticed. Or perhaps I did but wasn't aware of. As the days passed, what started out as mockery between the two of us is becoming something more. I find myself, watching every move she makes. I see the way she smiles, and the way she settles disputes. I know she feels it too, but it would be wrong of us to admit anything untoward. I am a Knight of the Warrior Caste, I cannot fall for another and a princess no less. I find myself keeping thoughts to myself, scribbling them down in this grubby journal. At times I have to bite my tongue. Gotta keep a clear strong head. What good will I be in a fight if I can't concentrate? I hear her approaching now-

Day Something

I find I have lost count of the days that have passed, Bhelen suggests that Orla's brother is out for her head. Words of a snake I would not trust, I have known Trian. He has his faults but he would not stoop to murder, It is Bhelen we should be cautious of. Yet, wherever my lady goes I must follow so duty tells. The choice is hers in the end for I can only advise. We set out to find her brother shortly, I can only hope she knows what she's doing.

Appears to be the last entry, with no further documentation of the events that led to the death of Trian Aeducan.

Journal entry found on a new, leather bound tombe It has been a long time since I have written to you my old friend, months if not years have passed since I last said goodbye to Orla. She was to be sent into the Deep Roads, I did not admit it then but I was concerned for her safety. Rumors had it that a Grey Warden resided there, in her exile I could only hope she found him and that she survived. My fate is of my own doing. They questioned of Orla's involvement. I denied it, she had nothing to do with the murder of her brother! As I suspected it had been Bhelen who had arranged it all. Set up his own sister, all for the crown. I knew he was a greedy bastard but I hadn't thought he would have gone to such lengths. Nothing should have surprised me.

In my denial I was exiled to the surface, my Caste long since abandoned me. Now, I sell merchant goods for a blacksmith who wishes for me to marry his daughter. Bah! with a face like a pig, I would rather spend my days rotting in a sewer. Long have my days gone since I have raised a sword, my sword arm damanaged in my exile. Not a day goes by when I do not think about Orla and what had become of her..

[̲̅f̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅d̲̅][̲̅s̲̅]

Gorim is a rather particular individual about who he decides to make friends with. His interest has only ever been the task at hand. So, if it potentially benefits the situation then he may decide to like you. Other wise, he is not outspoke. Unless there is something he disagrees with and he is ruled by honor and duty. Since moving to the surface duty and honor are still key in how he lives his life but he has mellowed over the years. He may occasionally talk to someone, but would much rather talk to those he actually knows.

[̲̅e̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅m̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅s̲̅]

Any who serve under Bhelen, or align themselves with the bastard is certainly no friend of Gorim's. Given his experience with the king's son, he would sooner see his head on a spike. Yet, when exiled to the surface there really is only so much a dwarf can do. Aside from restricting certain merchants... During his time on the surface, he is unaware of what has occurred in Ozammar, having only recently discovered Harrowmant was crowned king. A good enough choice but not the one he had hoped.

[̲̅l̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅v̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅s̲̅]

A fine line, and a relationship with a very fine line. During his service to the Warrior House, Gorim was made the second and personal guard of Orla. During which he harbored feelings for the young dwarf and at times they would flirt with the prospect of it occurring. However, as far as duty and purpose went. It simply could not happen. However, that did not mean he cared for any less. He perhaps did and will remain forever protective over her. Since his exile.. who knows.
DAN
CONTACT >> USUAL DISCORD/PM TIIMEZONE >> GMT
This is all Alice's fault!
THEONS @ SHINE
"I will always be your man, My Lady" DISCORD: n/a
Dan
he/him // GMT // mature?: yes // Offline
spec: Guardian
race: Dwarf
shipper
request
development
and done.. I am on firee.. this is totally Alice's fault.
"No day but today." DISCORD: cori_wonderland#1774
Alice
// // mature?: // Offline
spec: Blood Made
race: Human
shipper
request
development

Welcome to Gasoline! We are super stoked to have you here! This is totally Alice's fault and she is okay with that! Yay, we have a Gorim and Orla is so excited to have her lover! We loved the application and the face - Dan you are too perfect! Don't forget to do your claims!

Now that you have been approved, please fill out all appropriate claims:
FACE CLAIM
MEMBER DIRECTORY - with your OCC account
MAJOR ROLE CLAIM
MINOR ROLE CLAIM
CANON LIST

Thank you for joining the Gasoline family, and happy roleplaying!

Don't forget: now that you have been accepted, you can start shipping with other characters! Go crazy!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES

ruinandrise DW