GASOLINE is a post Tresspasser Dragon Age: Inquisition roleplay set in 9:50 Wintermarch, Dragon. The Inquisition has been disbanded, refusing to bend knee to the Chantry. Solas knows to much about the inquisition anyways- their weaknesses, fears, names, who their families are. He could use this information to his advantage if they were to revolt against him. He plans on destroying the world, creating a new one in his perfect image. Release the Evanuris, bring the world back to the time of the elves. But, unknown to most of the world, Solas is slowly becoming corrupted- and rumors of the sixth blight and a new archdemon emerging are lose on the tongues of spies and maids alike. The new Inquisition, under it's new alias, works diligently from the shadows and away from the eyes of nobility and the hierarchy of Orlais and Ferelden to gain information and armies to combat this new threat on the horizon. The fate of Thedas is in your hands- what role will you play in it's future? Will you be the light in the storm, or the gasoline that helps it to burn?

ANNOUNCEMENT 09.17.17 GO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LATEST UPDATE!
ANNOUNCEMENT 08.02.17 july of the month winners have been cast and gasoline's first activity check is in swing. CHECK OUT OUR OTM WINNERS & ACTIVITY CHECK !
ANNOUNCEMENT 07.20.17 july of the month nominations have begun and the masquerade ball event is still under way. <3
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.27.17 june of the month voting has now begun- voting will last until friday 06.30.17
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.20.17 of the month nominations are now open for submission. nominating will span from 06.19-06.26 with voting from 06.27-06.30. also, we would like to welcome BASILEUS to the staff team as our final mod- completing our staff team!
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.12.17 we've only bee open for a little over a week and we already have 32 accounts- 9 member accounts and 23 actual character accounts. you guys are the bomb and the staff are so grateful to be apart of something so special and unique- our members truly do make this site amazing! also big welcome to ZEN as our final admin to the staff team, and DAN and SISSY as the first mods to join the staff team. <3
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.04.17 we're open for business guys!
ANNOUNCEMENT 06.03.17 Site development is well under way and ahead of schedule! The site should be opening within the next few days or so. We would also like to welcome ALICE to the staff team!
ANNOUNCEMENT 00.00.00 words words words words

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

all the people say You can't wake up, this is not a GASOLINE. dream You're part of a machine you are not a human being

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Foul is Fair, Fair is Foul [m], tag: novia/mocha
"I cannot hide in your wake, but I will not be a footnote. Witness Gaxkang!" DISCORD: n/a
Dan
he/him // GMT // mature?: Yes // Offline
hero class: Mage
spec: Blood
race: Human
shipper
request
development
I WANNA DO BAD THINGS TO YOU
Lothering. One of the few places Gaxkang actually enjoyed. There was something about the small pitiful village that he found delight in. Perhaps it was the sense of desperation that was worn on every face. Or the hacking coughs of dying villagers. There was a taint to the air, one that would always remain. A constant reminder of the death and destruction that destroyed the village all those years ago. He had come from the Bannon and off of the highway. The stench still filled the air and caused the demon's mouth to water in anticipation. Such was a town for misfits and good for nothing scum. That had been his last memory of such a place before he had been banished into the Fade by none other than the current Queen and her band of misfits. One, such misfit he kept a close eye on. The Witch Morrigan, she was.. different, there was a taste to her that he craved. Yet, because of that, he had not killed her. Now, as months had passed, he had no intention of doing do.

Slowly, Gaxkang made his way down the steps that opened up to the surrounding area. As his black eyes scanned it, he noticed changes. There was less land than he recalled, the windmill still stood at its center on the mound. Yet, around it, there were a collection of huts and houses, more so than he could place. They certainly were not there before. The further he entered the small village did he realize it was no longer 'small'. There were people flitting about every which way, but there was no look of despair! no anger and no hatred! They were.... smiling. Such a sight caused Gaxkang to silently seeth how dare they look so content. Where were the thugs? the bandits? where were the people begging for a scrap of bread or coin? The air tasted the same, but everything else was out of place. So the Queenie had clearly done some tidying. How disappointing.

In that case, he simply could not let it be. Oh no, such a perfect setting should not exist. Slowly a devilish smirk crept across his lips. His features as dark as his intent. First thing first, it was high time he paid the tavern a visit. So many whores and no ones, they were the type that usually filled taverns. Admittedly, they were not as fun. The game he played was a boring one, but.. perhaps he could change things. Xbeneck had done just that. How the simplest of hunts could turn into something of a great amusement. Having eventually reached the inn, Gaxkang pushed open the door and hungry eyes scanned the crowd of many faces. He was searching for something or someone that would at least capture his attention. Before he had not been so picky. Yet, he blamed his recent penchant on that of Xbeneck. Oh, how his tastes had changed.

Still, he wished to think they had changed for the better. He knew which ones he preferred and he would stick with them. Only when he felt close to starvation would he not care. But, thanks to the Witch who fed him. Whether she was aware of it or not. He had no thoughts to such an extent. No, right now he merely wished for a feast. One that would keep him sated for a few weeks at best. How clever he was at such hunting. The Witch often questioned him about his musing. How delighted he was to know how little she knew.

words: ### | tag: @NOVIA BRUTA notes: yesss!!
"You saw a sinner, saw a saint inside of me You wanna know if I'm a friend or an enemy" DISCORD: mochairishcreme#3689
mocha
she/her // central // mature?: hell yes // Offline
hero class: mage
spec: blood mage
race: human
shipper
request
development
Lothering. Something had drawn Nova to this place- it was a place of death, tainted aura shimmered in the air as she walked through the filth and disease infested streets. It was in retrospect the perfect place for her to find her next set of victims. She knew that she would be able to steal away some helpless fool and use their blood for a ritual- fueling the demon that so feverishly clings to her soul, sitting atop her shoulder and whispering sweet words of malice and mayhem. However, she hadn’t been to Lothering for quite some time, so she noticed that there were… changes made to the small village. How quaint. Nova scoffed and her nose wrinkled at the sight of the new renovations and additions made to the once putrid and dying village. Apparently the Ferelden Queen had been busy. Lovely…

Deeply inhaling, the taste of the taint danced on her lips. It still smelled the same, she could still taste the desperation, the hunger, the hate; but it didn’t look the same. And that fact annoyed Nova, not more so than the fact that she may have to work harder to find prey than her prior visits. Lothering was semi uncharted territory. She had been here many times in the past, and she had often found her prey easily enough; but she didn’t have her connections here as she did in Tevinter- and it often times made her work harder to find victims. Not that she complained though. The hunt was what made the chase so delicious, so exciting. Even if it took her longer, such a hunt provided a greater loot, the blood almost tasted sweeter when it took her longer to find it.

She finally found her way to the tavern and her eyes danced across the faces of whores and nobodies- the nameless faces that no one would surely miss. There were so many choices, so many different types of prey she found here- and it was just a matter of time before Nova found her target. Walking to the bar, her hips swaying as she walked, catching the eye of some of the other patrons which caused a dark smile to play against her lips, she slid onto the barstool. The bar wench turned her attention towards Nova and almost seemed to blush at the well-dressed noble that was sitting that their homey little pub. ”What can I get you?” the woman asked as she grabbed a mug, preparing for the woman’s choice of alcohol. Nova’s eyes slid over each bottle of alcohol on the wall behind the elven wench. A light hum vibrated against her lips, and Nova brought a hand to her chin as she debated her choices. ”I’ll just have a simple honey whiskey please, and keep my tab open.” Nova spoke sweetly, the sickly sweet tone made her want to internally vomit- but what was that old saying, catch flies with honey?

The woman seemed to blush again at the sweet tone of Nova’s voice, and coupled with the sickly seductive smirk that was placed on her lips, Nova could tell that the girl could be easy to manipulate. A chill ran down her spine and the demon within her stirred. [“There is one of us here.”] The demon hissed, causing Nova to roll her eyes. “One of us”? That phrase was laughable. Nova was not a demon, nor was she a vessel. The demon that sat on her shoulder like a twisted angel and she had an unspoken partnership. Nova would feed the demon power, giving it strength from her blood rituals and in turn it would be her ally- providing her strength when needed and warn her of… unwelcome company. There were whispers of gods and demons walking this earth disguised as mortals, and the demon helped her avoid such nuisances. That was apparently not the case today.

As the man entered the bar, he made a point of keeping to himself, tucking away in the corner of the tavern and a coy smile played on her lips. ”Another glass if you please,” she asked the wench who quickly provided her with a second glass. Making her way towards the man now, she slinked through the troupe of drunken men like a snake, her eyes now set on quite the conquest. ”Well aren’t you quite the handsome thing,” Nova complimented, her words dripping with honey as she slowly sat in the chair beside him, pouring alcohol into both glasses before sliding one over to him. Taking a sip of own drink, a smile played on her lips as the rim touched her reddened lips, the rouge she wore making her lips a bright blood red. ”Now, tell me darling, what’s a demon doing in Lothering?” she pried, the devilish smile never leaving her lips as her ice blue eyes studied the man before her.

tagged: name here.
"I cannot hide in your wake, but I will not be a footnote. Witness Gaxkang!" DISCORD: n/a
Dan
shipper
request
development
The Inn was relatively dull compared to what it had once been. There was certainly a gathering of nobodies. People that didn't belong anywhere would come to Lothering. It was the perfect hunting ground. At least it had once been, he wondered how much times had changed since his last visit. For now, he would wait and watch like any good predator. Slinking into the furthest corner, did he slide into a seat. His legs crossed at the ankles as he extended them. Dark, black eyes scanned each face. Each time he would search for a slither of a taste. A taste that would capture his attention or satisfy his hunger. With an arm resting upon the table did he slowly tap each finger to his thumb. As if counting, anxiously so. He could not deny the hunger that grew stronger with each passing moment. He knew already that nothing would satisfy the craving he held for the Witch. Still, he supposed he could settle for second best in the mean time.

Suddenly a voice captured his attention, Turning his head in the direction of the voice did his eyes narrow upon a female. She was slender, her complexion pale. Yet, there was color in her cheek and a glint in her eye. One that reminded him of Xbeneck, as she took a seat something within him stirred. Recognition. She was no demon, that he knew for he could sense as much. But, there was something about her that certainly connected with him. After a moments pause, a dark smirk crept across his lips. However, there was no humor in his eyes only coldness. They were black in appearance and a dark fire danced within them. A rage that forever remained on a leash. Rage, he was becoming a dab hand at controlling. Such was the small bonus of a mortal host.

Accepting the compliment with said smirk, slowly a dark brow rose as black eyes studied her. Surveying her and absorbing her appearance. His eyes were piercing as if they could see into the depth of her soul. Which in a sense, they could. He could sense her soul, a fire. A pit of anger and desire. Emotions he was drawn to. Such was his nature. Cocking his head to the side somewhat, he accepted the glass that was offered and the drink that was poured for him. Wrapping long fingers around the glass he brought the liquid to his lips and took a slow almost, sultry sip before placing it back down. She was a quick one, that he was sure of. The fact that she called him demon only confirmed his suspicions. There was demon involvement somewhere on her part.

"Such a curious thing Mage. I have no doubt my intentions match your own." he sneered somewhat. There were power and darkness in his tone and his voice held a northern edge. "I would ask the same. Aren't you a little far from home." he questioned. From her appearance, it was clear she was of some wealth. At a guess, Lothering would be the last place she would choose to come. Not unless she was up to something particular. A notion he was eager to find out. Leaning back within his seat he brought the glass to his lips once again. After a sip, he lowered it and swirled the liquid within the glass. It was an odd taste, one he had not had before. Then again, there was a great deal he had not experienced before for his true form did not require such material things.

"You saw a sinner, saw a saint inside of me You wanna know if I'm a friend or an enemy" DISCORD: mochairishcreme#3689
mocha
shipper
request
development
Nova tilted her head she watched the demon take a long, stifling drink of his alcohol- and Nova mirrored the gesture and took a longer sip of her own. The whiskey burned her throat- the alcohol strong and bitter, but the following of the honey flavoring soon extinguished the fire that was left from the alcohol aftertaste. The dark smile that now accompanied the man’s dark appearance caused a chill to travel up her spine and a feeling of desire stir in the deepest parts of her. She wanted this man, and she would play the game of cat and mouse until he was begging for her.

”Such a curious thing Mage. I have no doubt my intentions match your own,” a coy smile played on her lips as he seemed to sneer. There was a power, a darkness edged in his tone that caused Nova to shiver once again. ”I would ask you the same. Aren’t you a little far from home?” A light laugh escaped her lips, her Tevinter accent was thick in her voice, and it wasn’t surprising that the demon could tell that she wasn’t from these parts. If the accent didn’t give it away, her appearance definitely would have. She was currently clothed in a light amber and ruby frock adorned with intricate golden accents and a rather large ruby gem hung from her neck on a golden chain that was paired with dangling gold earrings. Nova did greatly enjoy her lifestyle at times- even though she hated the formalities and the role she played, she did enjoy the benefits of such wealth and power.

The coy smile placed itself ever so naturally against her lips as she studied the man, her blue eyes trailing over every intricate detail of his face and of his person. Finally, she rested her gaze against his eyes- the black color made them seem endless, hollow voids but she could see the fire burning deep within them. Another chill down her spine. [“Gaxkang.”] The voice whispered in her mind once more, and another chill traveled up her spine. Gaxkang the Unbound, so such powerful demons as the Forgotten Ones were walking this Earth, eh? Nova was almost curious of their purpose. Of course, she knew of Gaxkang. It was spoken that Gaxkang, Xebenkeck, Imshael, and The Formless One were the ones that allowed for the creation of blood magic.

It was almost unnerving to be sitting before one of the creatures that provided the gateway for her to be able to use such powerful magic. She turned her attention away from her thoughts and back to the demon sitting mere inches from her. ”Was it that obvious? And I was doing so well to blend in with the crowd of putrid souls,” she purred, a tone of disgust in her voice. As easy as it was to target the nobodies, the poor souls that found themselves forgotten in the underbelly and shadows of Thedas, she still hated being among them. The poor, the homeless, the unsightly. She felt as though it was a public service to rid the world of such homely creatures.

Before she could continue conversation, the bar wench brought over another bottle. ”Another bottle for the table,” the elf spoke, caution in her soft voice. Nova looked up at the girl and with a well-rehearsed smile, winked, causing a deep blush to spread up the girl’s cheeks. ”Maybe if you aren’t doing anything after your shift ends, I could take you back to my room, show you a good time?” Nova purred, and the playing with her prey began. The girl didn’t say anything to her comment, just turned around and hastily walked back to the bar.

Nova couldn’t help but chuckle. ”That’s right, scurry away little mouse.” Nova mused under her breath before turning her attention back to Gaxkang. ”You are correct in your suspicions. I am far from home. If my clothing didn’t give it away, I would have thought my Tevinter accent would have. I feel as though you and I are… chasing similar pursuits. Maybe we could help one another in this hunt?” she asked with a playful wink before leaning back in her chair, crossing her legs delicately one over the other, ”Or at the least, we could aid each other in.. other ways.”

Dan
shipper
request
development
Patients, such a hard won game. In truth, he had not come here for pleasure. The pleasure was an added bonus. No, he had come to devour and consume. To feast until he could feast no more. Despite how things had changed, certain people had not. There was still anger that burned as jealousy crept its way through the bindings of mortal minds. He had seen enough jealousy in his time to understand it. Although he had not felt it, he had no intention of exploring that side of emotions any time soon. He was Gaxkang after all, a demon by nature, not some mortal being that would be consumed by emotion. No, the desire was the extent of such 'feelings' Yet, with desire and lust there would be pain. He could simply not have one without the other. Nor would he settle for anything less. As it was the female before him trembled. Small, barely visible shivers that would alert the demon to the goings on within her body. A sight that would amuse him. A sight that would cause him to smirk coldly into the tankard he drank from.

As the liquid slide down his throat, the sensation was oddly appealing despite its sickly sweet taste. In truth, he would have perhaps preferred something stronger and harsher. But, a free drink was not something to turn down. Not now considering he had once again, only recently discovered the idea of drinking. How it did such odd things to the body he wore. Yet, the alcohol had yet to affect his mind. Only the humans motor skills. Which, was not something he wished to lapse on anytime soon. When his eyes met that of the Mage, he lifted his chin. Power, he could feel it. Yet, it was not hers. There was a difference between the power of a mage to that of a demon. As it would appear whatever lesser being whispered sweet things into the mage's ear. He could feel it and his eyes narrowed in response. Yet, he did not block the invasion out as he could have done. Instead, he let her in. Let her witness the power that was Gaxkang, let the power that he possessed tease her senses and ignite the passion for power.

After a moments pause, when he was certain she had no doubt been well informed. Wall's grew thick and heavy. Enough was enough for he knew lesser demons such as the one that whispered in her ear, often feared him and his siblings. So the Mage thought to jest? A notion he was still coming to terms with. Another smirk and a low chuckle slipped past his lips as he downed the rest of his drink. No sooner had he finished his drink and before he could reply, dark eyes shifted towards the elven woman who approached. Her movements were hurried but equally hesitant. Such a nervous disposition caused dark amusement to flash in the depths of his eyes. The devilish glint in his eyes coupled with the words from the mage clearly set the elf on edge. A sight that Gaxkang reveled in. He watched as the elf hurried off and returned to her duties. As the Mage spoke, dark eyes returned to settle upon her.

Grabbing the bottle did he languidly refill his tankard, before pouring the female one. "Such an easy hunt. A disappointment." he stated. He had thought she would at least go for someone or something worth a bit more time. To have pray that would simply fall in your lap. Well, it was beneath him. Similar? How mistaken she was to think he would go for something so easy. With a dark chortle, he replied. "A tempting offer." He sneered slightly once again. "Yet, I wonder if it is worth my while." He mused as a smirk toyed at his lips. He did not settle for easy or predictable. Slowly, his fingers long and elegant circled the rim of the mug he drank from. His fingertips glided along the mugs rim slowly, perhaps dare he say provocatively.

mocha
shipper
request
development
Nova saw the dark smirk play on the demons lips as he placed the rim of his glass against them and drank the alcohol within and it caused something almost primal to stir within her. As she felt his proverbial walls crumble, allowing her a glimpse of his power, the demon on her shoulder began to screech and retreat to the darkest parts of her mind. It was obviously scared of Gaxkang- as it should well be. The demon that had perched itself on her shoulder, feeding off of her, paled in comparison to the great Gaxkang the Unbound. The power that she felt- his power- was intoxicating, and it caused her breath to hitch in her throat. She wanted more, wanted to taste more of this power; and she was willing to do anything to drink the sweetness of his blood, his power, his life force.

A devilish smile played on her lips as she noticed how Gaxkang caroused in the sight of the fearful elf and an equally dark chuckle escaped her lips at his comment. ”Such an easy hunt. A disappointment.” ”The night is still young my dear Gaxkang, there are still many prospects to be had. I’m only just getting a feel for the prey- the hunt is not over yet.” she spoke coolly, a dark edge in her voice that was almost filled with seduction and lust. She enjoyed playing with potential prey- and the elf was no different. But, she didn’t feel like conquering easy prey tonight- oh no, she wanted a challenge. She needed a challenge, the kind that would leave her weak kneed and exhausted- begging for more, lusting for another taste. It had been a few months since she had really hunted, reveling in the joy of feasting on such a prey that left her desiring more; such delicacies were hard to come by.

”A tempting offer,” the demon spoke and Nova turned her attention from the crowd of vagabonds back towards the disguised demon. ”Yet, I wonder if it worth my while.” A dark chuckle played on Nova’s lips as she studied the demon now, trying to see into the far reaches of his tainted soul to see what made such a being tick- what he lusted after. Slowly, his fingers traced the rim of the mug, gliding across the surface almost provocatively.

Nova stood suddenly, the glasses titling and clanking against the wooden surface of the table as she stood. Walking around the table towards him, she dared to sit on his lap, her legs crossed against one another as she wrapped her arms around his neck. ”Trust me darling, I could make it worth your time, but I dare say you may not be expecting what I have to offer,” she mused with a playful wink before her lips were on his, roughly, lustfully- her nails lightly drug down his throat, and she wanted to drink him. His taste, the feeling of her nails against his skin was euphoric enough, but she wanted more. She wanted to taste this demon’s power. ”What do you say we return to my room at the inn, have ourselves a little fun?” she dared to proposition- not fully knowing what to expect from the demon; but the thought of conquering such a beast was… tempting to say the least.

Dan
shipper
request
development
Allowing her that glimpse and taste were amusing to watch. He could feel her searching, the work of the parasite of a demon that clung to her no doubt. The corner of his lips twisted into a dark smirk as he watched her pupils dilate and heard the sudden intake of breath. Whatever demon dared to glimpse his power swiftly retreated. Another action that caused a cold, low chuckle to escape his lips. That ought to teach the parasite for the time being before he swiftly rebuilt the walls around his mind. Watching the elf scurry up was as close as watching a mouse retreat into its hole from whence it came. Dark eyes flashed towards the female before him as she spoke. Indeed, the night was still young and there was plenty of fun to be had if one only looked. The sound of his name, caused his black eyes to narrow. With a swift reaction did he lash out his hand and capture her wrist. Rage surfaced and a dark flame burned in his eyes, his skin radiated heat.

Through gritted teeth did he hiss lowly. "You dare speak my name. Should that leave your lips again and I shall rip your tongue from your mouth." WIth that, did he release her sharply before picking up his drink once again. It was a name he did not advertise. It was no secret, that should his true name be spoken in summoning or ritual than he would have no choice but to obey. Yet, as days passed it was becoming apparent that the skin that he wore was affecting him in many ways. Who was to say that it would not affect a ritual or summoning? As quick as the rage surfaced did he extinguish the flame. A flame that the ember would forever continue to burn that one false word or one action would ignite the flame again. It was a habit of his, one he was slowly learning to control. He could not afford to set buildings aflame. Besides, he doubted the mortal host was fireproof.

What happened next was either brave or foolish, despite his recent outburst it did not seem to deter the female. Within moments she stood and closed the distance between them. He had not quite anticipated the action as she sat on his lap. his eyes narrowed again, a notion that he did not like, the feeling of her hands on his neck and back slightly set him on edge. His body tensed as he hissed in protest, for it would appear his host tampered with memories. They had become one, after all, it was clear such touches in certain areas warranted a reflex of what could only be described as both pain and shock. Such knowledge he had discovered during his time spent with both Xbekneck and Morrigan. Whatever she had said he did not register before he could protest. Lips were upon his and nails clawed at his flesh. A sensation he did not mind. Yet, it was the small touches that his flesh could not understand.

With rough, harsh movements did he push her from him. The force strong enough to warrant various looks from scatted individuals. Rising to his feet, did eyes look on the female. The flame a light once again. How dare she touch him, when he had not given her permission too. Ignoring the various onlookers, Gaxkang moved towards the female, grabbed her wrist once again and pulled her against him. His body, much like his hand radiated heat of the abnormal kind. For his body was pressed against hers. "You dare to touch without permission? Be careful mage for I may remove your hands next." He hissed lowly in anger before he then pressed lips against hers. Rough and dangerous, a kiss that would leave her heart racing, her blood pumping. There was an agenda to his action, a taste on his terms. For he wished to taste her soul. The kiss lasted a few moments before he withdrew, releasing her hand did he push her away from him. But only slight this time.

mocha
shipper
request
development
Nova saw his eyes darken as she spoke his name, and a darkly playful smirk danced on her lips. A slight look of shock flashed across her features as he lashed out and gripped her wrist- his skin hot to the touch, like fire radiating from underneath his flesh. ”You dare speak my name. Should that leave your lips again and I shall rip your tongue from your mouth.” A low chuckle rumbled through her vocal cords at his words. ”Well, since I don’t know your mortal name, my dear demon god, I am unable to call you by anything but your worshipped name. But, if introductions are to be had, for all intents and purposes my name is Nova.” she said with a dark smirk.

She knew the reason why he was so fearful of his name being used- it wasn’t a secret to those that practiced blood magic that if the demon’s true name was uttered during a ritual- then the demon was the mage’s to control, to bend and twist to their will. ”I understand your need for concern my dear god, but I can promise you I won’t use your name in a way to twist your free will- or at least in any sense that you wouldn’t enjoy,” she said with a playful wink. As those words left her lips, a drunken patron of the bar decided to come up and wrap his arm loosely around her shoulders and whisper slurs of profanity to her- wanting her to follow him back to his suite at the inn.

Such sick words made her skin crawl and she couldn’t help but internally seethe at the man’s suggestion. Placing a sickly-sweet smile on her face, she slowly rose from her chair before grabbing the man by the throat and slamming his head against the wooden table. ”I suggest you find yourself a harlot, you’ll have less a chance of losing a body part, love.” she spoke dryly and all color drained from the man’s face before he writhed from her grasp and quickly walked out. Turning her attention back towards the specimen in front of her, the dark smile that had previously left her features now crept upon the corners of her lips. She was enjoying this game she played with Gaxkang, and she honestly wanted more of a taste.

Drinking his power, feeling the energy surge through her as he lowered his walls was an almost euphoric experience. And when she placed her lips on his she could feel his body tense and writhe, almost as if his body was trying to process the movements, the sensations. Just as quickly as she placed her lips against his, he was pushing her off him in a rough, sharp movement- the clatter causing the other patrons to turn their attention towards the couple for a brief moment. She could see the fire igniting in him, the rage burning against her skin. Grabbing her wrist did he pull her closer to him and Nova couldn’t help but grin devilishly at his threats. ”You dare to touch without permission? Be careful mage, for I may remove your hand next.” His words escaped his lips in a low hiss that caused chills to radiate up her spine.

Then he pressed his lips against hers, and Nova wore an expression of shock as his lips roughly sought hers. She could taste him, taste his power, and she wanted to drink from it. Before he pulled away, she bit down on his lip. Her canine sinking into the pink flesh and causing his mortal lip to bleed. Licking the blood that now slowly streamed from the open wound, her eyes flashed with a devilish playfulness. The blood was sweet and metallic against her tongue and she wanted more- she wanted to drink from him. Finally, Gaxkang pushed her away from him, slightly and not as harshly as the last. ”You tease, you toy, demon. Allowing a small taste to leave your victim wanting more. But I can promise you, my dear, I will not be your victim tonight- but rather an experience you will soon not forget. If you would like, we can continue our little game in the privacy of the room I’ve rented at the inn; the spectators have seen enough.” she spoke coyly, noticing that the patrons and bar staff had now turned their attention completely towards the two- some looking on in jealousy, some arousal and some disgust.

Snaking her arm around his, she guided him out of the bar and up towards the room she had rented for the next few days. She had planned on staying in Lothering for at least two or three days so she could get a decent hunt- but with current circumstances it seemed as though she was not going to get the opportunity to hunt for more than the current prey before her- not that Nova was complaining. After the couple arrived at her room, she closed the door- and with a wave of her hand she placed a ward- allowing for no entrance or exit from the room unless she so willed it. ”Now,” she spoke, turning her attention away from the magic she cast and back towards the demon before her, walking past him as she made her way towards the bed.

Sitting on the edge facing him, she crossed her right leg over her left. ”I do believe we are at an impasse. I am not one easily dominated, and you I know without a doubt my dear Gaxkang the Unbound, are not one to allow a mere mortal to control you. I would welcome the challenge- to see if your skill far surpasses the rumors and relish in the opportunity to watch you try to dominate me. But I can guarantee that it will not be as easy task.” she spoke, leaning back so her frock now hung loosely against her forearms, exposing more of her chest. Nova was quite curious to see how Gaxkang reacted to temptations of the flesh- seeing as she could already sense that he was becoming more human, and with the more human he became, the stronger the temptations became.

Dan
shipper
request
development
A sudden sharp flash of pain shot across his lip, hissing, as a result, he pushed her away. With a hand raised to his lip. He felt warm liquid touch his fingers, pulling back he saw the crimson liquid shine on his fingertips. She was bold, he would give her that. Had she not made a promise for an entertaining night he may well have killed her where she stood. Only to then extend his kill throughout the Inn. Fortune seemed to favor her, at least for tonight. Slowly lowering his hand did his tongue flicker across his lips and stem the flow of blood oozing from his lips. Dark eyes narrowed but a cruel smirk crept across his lips. "You would know my name? this body has one, Ahriman or so he called himself. " He mused darkly.

There was so far, only one who was allowed to speak his name, yet even then it was in the confines of privacy. That being was Morrigan, although this mage before him insisted that she would not use his name. He could not be too sure. A situation he would have to deal with, to be sure that his name would not be spoken.
”You tease, you toy, demon. Allowing a small taste to leave your victim wanting more. But I can promise you, my dear, I will not be your victim tonight- " such promising words. Words a small spark of intrigue ignited. So much so, that he objected little when guided through the Inn by this... Novia. Stepping inside, the room reeked of despair, a scent that lingered in Lothering already, yet it was stronger here. Clearly, she had company before, for there was a stench of sex to the air. With a sneer of sorts did slowly turn around. How common a place. Regardless, it was a stench he had often smelt in the company of Xbenkeck. Watching the door close did his dark eyes follow Novia across the room until she took a seat on the bed's edge.

A gesture in itself all to intentional. How she would cross her legs, pose her position so that her clothing would reveal tantalizing glimpses of flesh. A sight that before, would have bothered him little. Yet, having already had a taste of the pleasure that a human could provide. It was harder to ignore, not that he had an intention of ignoring it. A challenge then? One he would be sure to win for already the parasite that whispered in her ear had recoiled. She had yet to witness the full power that was Gaxkang. When she did, he was sure that she would scream. There was a shift in the room, in the air that surrounded them. How intense it had become, power oozed from his being as did heat. The rage, closely connected with desire. A situation that made it harder for him to control such outburst. He had no intention of letting her hands touch his mortal flesh. At least anywhere he did not permit. Facing her now, did his hands lift to his shirt. Swiftly did he unbutton it, before throwing it to the floor.

With each gesture, muscles would ripple and under such lights glimpse of scars and burns were obvious. He felt his body ignite, a heat fueled by rage and desire that consumed his mortal flesh. He felt the power build within him, for he wished to unleash it. Such pent-up anger. This was what it should feel like, this was how it was! He did not have such strange sensations as he did now when faced with Morrigan. He was a demon, he was wrath and fury combined. He was a god. Once again would he be worshipped and once again would he be feared. With strong strides, he stopped before Novia. With one hand he reached up and grasped a lock of her hair. Pulling her head back, enough that he could see the pulsating jugular vein of her neck. Through gritted teeth did he hiss in response. "A challenge you present, but one that you will fail." With his hand entangled within her hair, a firm grip that kept her head in place. Did he lean down, hot lips seared the flesh against her neck. A scorching tongue slipped past his lips as he ran his tongue up the length of her neck. Drinking her in.

Yes, there was power there. The power of aged old magic, his magic. A power he and his siblings had once bestowed upon the mortal world. How ungrateful they had been! Inhaling her rich scent, did the tip of his nose trace the contours of her neck. Yes, he would taste her and he would gain strength from her soul. A soul he would claim. He would bound her, she would do as he bid. Challenge or not, there was fear there. Buried deep but it was there.

mocha
shipper
request
development
Nova licked the taste of blood from her lips as he spoke, the motion slow and provocative as she gave him a devilish grin. ”You would know my name? This body has one, Ahriman or so he called himself.” His tone was dark, voice low- he seemed to not care about such technicalities that we humans so cling to. ”Ahriman, the name fits your mortal host well.” Nova mused lightly, taking another long drink of her alcohol before standing and leading him to her room.

As he removed his shirt, her eyes trailed along the curves and hard edges of his toned torso- the muscles rippling beneath the surface and exciting her. She wanted to rip the rest of his clothing from his mortal body and take him, drink in his power and his desire; use it to fuel her own twisted desires and power her magic. When she bit his lip earlier, she was able to taste a fraction of his power- and the electricity, the aftermath of tasting such power still surged through her body; and she wanted more.

”A challenge you present, but one that you will fail.” He spoke after tilting her head back, exposing her neck to him. Biting down on her lip, anxious and awaiting his next move, a playful smirk toyed against her lips. His words left his lips in a low hiss, and with his fingers still engulfed in her pale blond locks, he kept her head in place with a firm grip as hot lips burned against her neck, tongue scorched the skin as it slipped through parted lips and trailed down the length of her neck. A moan escaped her lips, the burning sensation nearly driving her mad.

Nova tapped in to the deepest reserves of her mana reservoir to provide her with a temporary surge of power- using this opportunity to flip Gaxkang on his back. ”You say I will fail at this challenge, my dear Ahriman but you do not know of the power I possess. You underestimate me.” she teased with a coy smile on her lips before she began to lift the skirt of her dress up past her shoulders, revealing her naked body, and disregarded the frock- throwing the piece of clothing to the floor without a second thought. she asked with a teasing smirk. ”I am going to dominate you, you think that you’ll be able to bend me to your will? You are wrong. I am not one to be controlled, I am the controller, the usurper. I am the one that you will be begging for a taste of.” she threatened darkly, bringing her lips to his neck and trailing hot kisses against his skin before biting into the crook of his neck- the power that was released from his flesh was intoxicating- and it drove her mad in wanting more of his power. ”I want to taste every corner of your essence, every fiber of your being. And I will not stop until I have all of it. You will be mine.”

She knew it wasn’t wise to taunt a demon, to make threats that she knew would not be able to be kept if he so chose to overpower her. But the small taste that he allowed her earlier made her brave, almost foolish, but she wanted to have more- to taste all of him until there was nothing left for her to taste, no matter how long that took.

Slowly trailing her fingers down the curves of his chest, her nails raked against the his sides, cruising over each rib and teasing against the flesh of his sides before she slowly slid down, her hands following her movements as she stopped to toy with his trousers, one had rubbing against the prominent bulge that was present underneath the dark fabric, while the other reached up and slowly raked pointed nails down his chest, stopping at his torso. ”Let me taste you,” she mused darkly, her voice low and husky as she anticipated the events to come from their little change meeting, the thoughts of what she could do to him, and him to her, made her mind dizzy and blur all other thought.

Dan
shipper
request
development
As his tongue grazed her skin, heat flare but it was not his. He could taste the spike, desire seemed to radiate from Novia in that moment. He could hear her blood as it rushed to the surface at his touch. What he didn't expect was for Novia to retaliate in such a way that she was quick enough to turn the tables. He felt it before it occured the sudden surge in power. Yet, before anything could be done he was swiftly placed upon his back. The action, caused a hiss to escape his lips. But, it was a hiss of annoyance and anger. How dare a mortal treat him as such! How dare he be placed beneath. Before he could object, his mortal body reacted to the gesture. Hot lips brushed against his skin before a swift spark of pain followed. Teeth, a bite as they grazed his flesh. A growl echoed in his chest, as his back arched beneath the mage. How restricted and confined he felt, a feeling that he would swiftly have to rectify.

She was a fool to think that she could control him. He would not be controlled, despite his origins. He would find a way. No one would hold power over him. In all the time she spoke, anger boiled, his skin ignited with heat. A mixture of desire and anger, nails suddenly raked down his chest and again his mortal body twisted and bent in response. A sensation that was only amplified when her hand teased him. With a hiss did he find the switch that would allow him to gain control of his body. In a swift gesture did he raise his hands and snatch her wrists. His grip was firm as he removed her from him. Pushing her back, forcing her back did he let her fall onto the bed. Moving Gaxkang stood his eyes nothing but a black abyss of emotions. Dark emotion. Anger, irritation both laced with the sudden desire and lust he had acquired. Gazing towards her, his chest marked red from the ebbing sctratches he received moments ago, did he remove his belt.

"In time perhaps, if I let you. " He sneered, dark amusement toyed at his lips before he reached out and snatched her hands. In a swift gesture did he bind them. After yanking on the binding, with ease did he then part push and part pull her up the bed. Once in place, with another sharp tug did he then attach her. Of course, as a mage, such a situation could be easily evaded. Moving onto the bed, his knees parted and resting either side of her hips, a heated hand, if not blazing hand crept up her torso. In his hand's wake did he rip and remove what remaining clothes covered her body. Soon enough did she lay beneath him exposed. Leaning forward, a hand snaked around her neck as the other clamped down on the binding that held her arms up and outstretched.

Positioned in such a way, his lips moved to her neck as he breathed in their scent. There was power there. A power he had granted many years ago, but it was muffled if not muted. As appetising as it was to taste and to feast upon. If would not fill him, nor would it cause contentment. Yet, such a feast he could not resist. How easy she had wished to flaunt it, to share it. Despite knowing her own intention he would make her work for it. If she behaved, then and only then would he allow her such a taste of his own power. It would be a reward. Heated lips danced across her skin, rough hungry kisses danced across her collar bone towards her chest and the crevice of her breast.

When his lips reached her breast did he bite. Moving his lips did he find the nub of her breast before he once again bit down upon it, hard. He could feel her body arch and shift underneath his lips. No doubt a fight would ensue. He had no intention of letting it occur so easily. She wished for a fight and for a game? then so be it, but oh how he would make her work.

mocha
shipper
request
development
After she had overpowered him, a feeling of pride somewhat inflated her ego- a flame that was quickly extinguished as he had grasped her wrists, binding them with his leather belt. He partly pulled and partly pushed her back onto the bed, binding her already tied wrists to the bed post, making sure she was kept at bay. It would have been easy for her to remove the bindings, she could just burn the leather with her magic as she thankfully didn’t need a staff to conjure her fire; but, she felt like she would play along for a while, allow his newly found lust and desire to take hold before she played with him some more. She quite liked playing with the demon, the expression he wore when she overpowered him was delicious. The mixture of anger and annoyance, in a sort of “how dare she?!” tone was definitely a sight to behold, and she would be lying if she said she didn’t want to see more of that expression on his face.

His words left his lips in a sneer, and there was a dark tone of amusement in his voice and in the upturned corners of his lips as he bound her before ripping the remaining fabric that had clothed her body so now she laid totally bare underneath him. As his hand ravished her body, the heat of his fingertips burned against her skin. After he removed the remaining clothing from her body, one hand gripped around her neck, causing her to gasp a slight moan, while the other gripped the bindings that now left her arms outstretched and secured in place.

Repositioning himself in such a way, he moved his lips to her neck as he breathed in her scent, no doubt drinking from her soul, tasting her power. His lips were hot, blazing against her skin as he placed hungered kisses against her collar bone, trailing down to her chest and the crevice of her breast. As his lips reached her chest, he bit down on her breast- causing her to slightly writhe underneath his weight and moan ever so slightly. Finding the tit of her breast did he bite down once again, causing the moan to escape her lips with slightly higher volume.

Biting down on her tongue to silence another moan from escaping her lips did she shift under him- trying to fight against his weight. ”You think such pathetic excuses for foreplay would make me beg for you, demon?” she asked, her voice low and venomous, ”I will not be easily broken, and I will not submit to you easily. You have a fight on your hands, my dear, one unlike you have ever seen.” As she spoke, flames danced against her fingertips and she was finally able to burn a weakness in the leather, allowing her to break her bindings. Sliding herself slowly out from underneath his legs did she move so she was now straddling his hips. ”Poor god, you aren’t used to being the one subjugated to such games are you?” She asked, her hand slowly, tantalizingly running down the length of his chest and torso before sliding underneath the surface of his trousers, her hand lightly gripping his member before rubbing her palm against its length. ”Don’t worry, I’ll break you in.” she spoke darkly, bringing her lips to his neck, placing rough kisses against the flesh before pulling her lips to his in a rough, deep kiss.

Dan
shipper
request
development
Where his hand would glide across her skin, he had no doubt that the heat of it would cause her skin to react. He could envision it blistering or burning. He wished for pain, he wanted to hear her scream. He wanted to feel the power of control. How he could create and end suffering as easy as a simple switch. As it so happened, his hand's trail did not leave a mark. Although it glowed red, an obvious sign of irritation. It was not enough. Despite how his lips caused her to moan, a sweet succulent sound as it was he wanted to hear her gasp. He wanted to see her whither. Only when she spoke, coaxing him about his actions did he smirk darkly. his blackness in his eyes seemed to swirl in mischief before he lifted a hand. Slowly, did he allow the power that was Gaxkang to emerge. Embers of fire danced across his hand. Burning the flesh of the mortal body he wore. An action that caused him to hiss lowly. Unfortunately, such a mortal vessel came with its weaknesses.

Although he felt the flames lick at the flesh of Ahriman, what discomfort he felt, in turn, sent a sensation through him. his own pain as satisfying as that of another's. "You presume I am finished. Nor do I recall saying you could speak" He demanded before he touched a flaming hand to her inner thigh. He felt the singe of flesh against his palm, felt as she withered underneath him. The slight buck of her hips in perhaps shock more than anything aroused him somewhat. Slowly, he trailed his hand up her thigh, squeezing and burning the flesh as he went. Soon enough he stopped, withdrawing his hand. The faint scent of burnt flesh filled the room, in response did he groan. So many things he was continuing to discover. Extinguishing the flame that consumed his hand. Did her then wrap a now burnt hand of his around her neck. He could feel her life force pumping away furiously. The adrenaline a key factor no doubt.

However, he did not take her for the type that would so easily falter, or succumb to such toying. Just then, as expected flames began to erupt from Novia as they consumed the belt that had bound her. How surprising it was that it had lasted as long as it did. As soon as she broke free of the bindings did she move. Within moments she had straddled his hips as he remained kneeling on the bed. Once again did his eyes narrow as her hands trailed the length of his torso. With a hiss in mild objection as her fingers glided over areas that retained a pain trigger. Did his posture become rigid and his jaw lock. Seconds after, her hand slid beneath the material on his trousers. Tempting and teasing him. With another hiss, this time in pleasure, did he grit his teeth at the gesture. The sensation it caused did strange things to the body he wore. A sudden shudder shot through him, only encouraged as her lips joined in and pressed against his neck.

At such gestures that aroused him and ignited the second flame within him. Did her lips suddenly crash against his. As their lips met, a growl escaped his own before his hands shot up to clamp her arms against her side. But, he did not stop the kiss. No, he returned it roughly as he grew taller. Kneeling before her so that she no longer straddled him did he deepen the kiss. His lips as hot as they had been when they tasted her flesh. As he kissed her, however, did he begin to drink. To feed on the energy she possessed, and the emotions she emitted. Still, she would not taste him. She would not sample the power he had to offer. For he had not allowed her that window.

mocha
shipper
request
development
As his hands crossed her skin, the heat radiating from his fingertips caused her skin to redden from the intense heat; and although it wasn’t burning her as of yet, the almost scalding heat was a bit uncomfortable, irritating to say the least. As she spoke, she saw a darkness flicker beneath his blackened eyes, swirling with mischief as he raised his hand. Embers danced across his fingers, causing the flesh of the moral vessel to burn and blacken. It was a surprise that Nova was not disgusted, horrified by this action- but she of course stood there and watched as the bodies of her family burned into ash; so she was almost more excited by the searing of the flesh and the smell of the burning skin than shocked.

”You presume I am finished. Nor do I recall saying you could speak.” He demanded as he touched the flame to her inner thigh. Nova writhed, biting down on the tip of her tongue so harshly that she was almost worried that she would bite through the tip. She writhed under his touch as she felt her skin boil and blister from the heat. As the faint smell of burning flesh filled the room, she heard a light groan escape his lips, the smell obviously exciting him. After extinguishing the flame from his hand, did he warp a now burned hand around her neck and she could feel her heart beating rapidly through her jugular vein against his palm. ”Oh the things you do to excite yourself,” Nova mused darkly with an amused smirk placed on her lips, mischief gleaming in her eyes.

As her fingers glided over parts of his chest he hissed, his posture becoming rigid and his jaw locking; as her hand slid beneath his trousers he hissed again, but this time in pleasure, as he ground his teeth in response. The shudder that physically shook his body was exciting, and Nova wanted to see him writhe even more beneath her, reacting deliciously to her touch; and his mortal vessel continued to shudder as her lips pressed against his neck. A smirk played against the ruby colored lips she wore. Oh how she was going to have fun with this one.

As her lips crashed against his, a growl lowly left his lips as his hands claimed her arms, pinning them against her side. But, surprisingly, he did not stop the kiss or slow its ferocity. Much to Nova’s surprise, he returned it just as roughly, if not rougher. As their lips claimed one another, she could feel his member grow and twitch against her inner thigh which caused her to smirk against the kiss. He repositioned them now so he was kneeling before her and she was now half laying on her back. Continuing the kiss, she could feel her power waver and she knew he was feeding from her, feeding from her emotions and the power that she had so easily used to overpower him. She was almost upset, jealous almost, that he was not allowing her the same kindness. She wanted to drink, to bathe in his power and the glory that was only reserved for such a darkly celestial being.

”You are being unkind, love.” She spoke between the connections of their lips, losing her arms from his grasp before wrapping them around his neck, her fingers delicately tangling themselves into the trestles of dark hair. ”Feeding on my power, tasting it as it dances on your tongue but now allowing me the same kindness. It’s almost cruel,” she said with a fake whine in her tone before she trailed kisses from his jawline down to the crook of his neck, before placing a harsh bite against his shoulder- such a bite would no doubt leave a mark. ”I want to taste more of you,” she whispered after removing her canines from his flesh, the whisper was hot and low against his ear and almost in a seductive tone.

tagged: name here.
Dan
shipper
request
development
With her arms pinned, unable to react did he deepen the kiss. Bruisingly so, his grip on her arms only tightened. Crushingly as he feasted. The power she held, dulled in comparison to what he had tasted before. But it was sweet, her soul dark. There were untapped anger and hatred hidden away. That was what he hungered for, lust and desire? they were an added bonus. But they did not satisfy him. Gaxkang could hear her mutter, in between the crashes of lips upon lips. Allowing her a moment of freedom did he lessen his grip around her arms. Bruises would remain in place for days to come, but seizing the opportunity Novia freed her arms and snaked them around his neck. He could feel her fingertips lock within his hair. As they paused, their breath heavy and lips remaining close, did he hear her whine.

A dark smirked toyed at his lips as her kisses trailed down his neck. No sooner did he feel teeth against his flesh, did he reach up and clasp her neck a second time. Tilting her head back, angling her head with a sneer he replied. "Who said anything about being kind and fair?" With that, did he press his lips harshly against hers. After a moment, he pulled back his lips mere inches away from hers as he whispered. "You could not handle the power I have to offer Mortal. Do not fool yourself, You are doing me a favor. I am doing you one, by allowing you to continue to live." He hissed coldly before he kissed her again roughly, feasting on slithers of her soul. His hand closed around her neck, closing of the windpipe. He would not kill her of course, but she was delusional to think this was to her benefit.

Lessening his grip around her neck, and each time pressure was applied did he feel her heart race and her blood pump as it fought for air at times. Yet, before any damage could be done he would release her throat. Allowing her the rush of endorphins that followed. Only if she did as she was told, and severed her purpose would he then reward her. Whilst his lips crushed hers as his hand remained around her throat, his other hand moved to the sweet spot between her legs. Damp with arousal did he slip his fingers through it. Yet, his movement was hard. There was no elegance or gentleness to it. An action he continued as he thrust his fingers into the depths of her. He felt the spasm of tightness, a brief passing. Before he removed his fingers and withdrew his lips from hers.

Guiding her back a fraction with the hand that captured her neck did he smirk. His eyes dark, but heated all the same as he drew his fingers that had teased her, towards his lips. With a flicker of his tongue did he taste her, the essence of her being. "You wish to feel the power I have to offer? You do as your told. I may just grant you a taste." he sneered before he withdrew himself from the bed. Standing, did he remove the remainder of his clothes. With his arousal prominent and free did he make his way back towards the bed.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll