GASOLINE is a post Tresspasser Dragon Age: Inquisition roleplay set in 9:50 Wintermarch, Dragon. The Inquisition has been disbanded, refusing to bend knee to the Chantry. Solas knows to much about the inquisition anyways- their weaknesses, fears, names, who their families are. He could use this information to his advantage if they were to revolt against him. He plans on destroying the world, creating a new one in his perfect image. Release the Evanuris, bring the world back to the time of the elves. But, unknown to most of the world, Solas is slowly becoming corrupted- and rumors of the sixth blight and a new archdemon emerging are lose on the tongues of spies and maids alike. The new Inquisition, under it's new alias, works diligently from the shadows and away from the eyes of nobility and the hierarchy of Orlais and Ferelden to gain information and armies to combat this new threat on the horizon. The fate of Thedas is in your hands- what role will you play in it's future? Will you be the light in the storm, or the gasoline that helps it to burn?
|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Use this code to keep up with who plays who on the forum! Please, one post for all of your characters please~
↠ Her name is pronounced Ah·sha·wren (ignore the crappy diction), and she gets super pissed when people pronounce her name wrong
★ son of a
✞ was born to a forth generation grey warden- the guy went crazy after the fifth blight and did some bad things to her.
ღ queen of edge
☼ tevinter hottie possessed by the nightmare demon
✵ qunari asshole
☾ the dwarf behind the name- the myth, the legend behind varric's crossbow
- The great Gaxkang!
- Spirit of love!
- Pure innocence, Virgin and only 21!
- Ex Templar and decided against taking Lyrium so is Lyrium free!
- THE Grey Warden
- A dwarf for starters!
- Or Fen' Harel, Dread Wolf etc
- Bad ass Qunari
- Grew up in the Tevinter Imperium
- Born into the Pentaghast family, lost her brother to blood mages, her parents had been executed by the king at the time
- Born in Starkhaven alongside her twin sister, Lorelai D'Augustine
- Jules grew up in Orlais, in a home where his father beat him almost every night until he was numb to the pain, his mother would only stand idly by, never doing anything to stop it
- His mother died while giving birth to him and left him to his father
- Echo was born into the arms of her loving mother. She was the youngest of three children, with two older brothers
- Lucius is the son of a poor man who drinks to conceal his emotions, which caused Lucius to suffer from abandonment which led to him trying to take his life many times, all which failed
- Was born in the Tevinter Imperium to his mother and the magister that controlled her, she was forced to marry him by her own father
- Was born in the Tevinter Imperium, where her parents were slaves to one of the magisters; they would come home with new bruises every day
- Has no idea who is real parents are, he was left on a doorstep as a child and Lukas Everhart took him in as one of his own
- He was born in Antiva City to two pretty loving parents, it was a kind of inbetween thing, they gave him food and roof over his head so he was a happy child
- She was born prematurely and everyone thought that she was going to die, but she proved everyone wrong and became a very strong child
-Orphaned by blood magic as a child, forced to kill his own brother
-Old as fuck Seeker of Truth
-Viewed as a maverick by most of his colleagues, a trait that surpisingly saved his life considering he disregarded the Lord Seekers command to go to Caer Oswin
-Obsessed with uncovering the origins of Blood Magic
-Had a child with a mage
-Founded the Band of Three
-Warden-Commander of Orlais
-Sent by the First Warden to rebuild the Orlesian Grey Wardens
-Unyielding and relentless in his pursuit of reclaiming the Orlesian Grey Warden's honour
-Currently sidelining and purging the order of those who sided with his predecessor, viewing them as a disease which must be removed
-Born in Darktown in Kirkwall
-Abandoned to the Templars at first sign of magic
-Went down on the slippery slope of blood magic after the battle of Kirkwall.
-Lost control to bloodlust and massacred most of her friends, more or less a serial killer now
~ A witch of the wilds, born to the infamous Flemeth.
~ Saved the Hero of Ferelden, Elissa Cousland, and the King of Ferelden, Alistair Theirin, when Ostagar fell.
~ Joined the Warden and assisted them in ending the Fifth Blight.
~ Born to the prestigious Aeducan family, Orla was destined for great things.
~ Born into a poverty-stricken family in the Tevinter Imperium.
~ Born in Starkhaven.
- out for herself
▶ former general of the red templars.
He has grown up following the tradition of preserving the Imperium's magical and historical treasures, which has given him an in-depth history of the Tevinter Imperium. With being a Tevinter mage comes the sense of magic being superior to the art of the sword....yet it is still an essential skill in its own right. Unlike most Tevinter nobles, he treats the "household help" with a much more humane attitude.